Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Thanks for the Therapy « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12654
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CNN.com is carrying a story about a personal bloggers who derive benefit from the interaction with their e-community.

I realized while reading it that YOU all have been a source of strength while I've dealt with some terribly defeating internal issues and derailing external events...both from your support through tangible friendship as we meet in real life...AND for your unbridled criticism and harsh commentary deriding my open-ness and tranparency here.

I know I've been WAY verbose...and not only have achieved the dubious position of tops in post count...but you all know if we counted syllables and original thoughts per I'd reluctantly at the top of those lists as well.

So, thanks again for putting up with me, I hope I've been as much a blessing to you as you've been to me...and believe that over the next couple of years the seeds sewn here will bear fruit beyond our wildest dreams.

Cheers!

The Purpose of My Heart

(Message edited by Gannon on May 07, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.