Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC for Thursday, May 15th « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 522
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been given the dubious honor of calling this weeks FSC. Therefore, after some discussion with a small number of other forumers, we thought that Sinbads, on the river, would make a great location.

We were hoping, also, that the location would be conducive for an appearance by Ghetto_butterfly. Please come out if possible so that those who know you might get the chance to say goodbye properly!

Come on out and enjoy the tradition that ItsJeff started so long ago.

See you at around 8 at Sinbads!

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 8715
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Take the reins of power ruthlessly, Plymouthres, demand we follow you into dens of inequity, and declare your title of respect, that we are to address you by, much as Napolean grabbed the title of Emperor, although he wasn't as tall as you.

Rel
Username: Rel

Post Number: 712
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a meeting on Belle Isle at 8PM, so I'll stop by Sinbad's afterwords. Bringing the garlic sauce for Mrs. Res!

Plymouthres

Post Number: 534
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rel-

You are the greatest! MrsRes is a 'jonesen!

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Mikie
Username: Mikie

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm 90% sure that I can make it tonight, some time around 9, it'll be good to see everyone again.

Cub, let me know if you're going to be there and I'll bring you the plant that we spoke about a few weeks ago.

Plymouthres

Post Number: 539
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mikie-

We were about to send the Guard out after you, man!

We are looking forward to seeing you tonight. Try to make it 100%, okay?

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12876
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I've got to be a hundred percent...well, miracles DO happen.

Mikie
Username: Mikie

Post Number: 163
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Plymouthres, I'll be there some time this evening. Sorry I've been absent for awhile, I'll have to fill you and Mrs. Res in this evening.

Looking forward to seeing the gang again!

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12877
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be trading shoulder rubs for beer, so you can certainly be first, Mikie.

It is really good to hear from you again.

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 413
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YES! Mikie I will be there around 8:30 or 9:00

Rel

Post Number: 713
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I expect a full report on the garlic sauce...

Plymouthres

Post Number: 554
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Garlic "Crack" Sauce was deployed on the grilled burger tonight and it was the bomb! She is totally addicted, and you made a friend for life!

(In my best Triumph the Insult Comic Dog voice)

Now you go talk with her, eh, 'cause I can't get near her. She's meltin' my hair!

By the way, it was a nice quiet evening with a few friends at Sinbads on the river! MrsRes and myself, Cub, Rel, Gannon, Jams and Mikie!

Lots of laughs and very good food.

How was the movie showing?

Missed you guys: Django, Pgn421!

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 8746
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 10:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quiet?

Flicks were very interesting and the star was beaming.

Plymouthres

Post Number: 558
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 8:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, relatively quiet........

Rel

Post Number: 715
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The best way to defend yourself against a pushy date is the garlic crack sauce. It makes flowers wilt.

Mmmmm... on grilled burgers? I'll have to try that!

And 'relatively quiet'? Relative to what? A monster truck rally, maybe.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.