Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » Memorial Day This Monday « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 475
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 10:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The fiancee and I, as well as possibly some friends will be checking out the Techno Fest Monday. We'd love to meet up at the festival, or at a bar for a drink at some point during the day/night.

Anyone interested?

We are up for whatever. Just looking for more people to meet and hang out with.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12963
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sean,

I could ride my bike down after the picnic.

Riding it drunk last year was really an adventure.

Cheers

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 489
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL, you don't have to do that Gannon.

I'll actually be around a lot more that I thought this Summer. So we can do it another day. I'll probably end up coming to a few of the other meetings as soon as one happens that happens to line up with my schedule.

I must admit though, I'm not sure I ought to go to one of these. A lot of people seem to have decided they dislike me here. I'm not really sure I'd be welcome. LOL.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 571
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SoD-

Bullshit! You come on out if you want. No one will mess with you.

Like anyone who posts on here is better than anyone else?

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12973
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of the best conversations have occurred when people who disagree on-line meetup in real life, Sean.

You should never be afraid of turning tangible, it makes the forum even MORE interesting when you can relate the words to the faces and demeanors.

The only people who remain anonymous are the ones that need to be negative...they have no idea what they're missing, but it is to their loss to stay away.

Cheers!

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 441
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Sean,
have you decided on a place to meet? I should have some free time tonight.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cub... you posted waaay to late!

I'll be at some future meet ups, no worries.

We have from now until the freedom fireworks. If we all keep playing tag, then I WILL at least be at the DYES fireworks event. Whatever that evvent is. I'll even drag the girly along that day (but I'll try to make it to something sooner if I can).

Acutally I'll be working. Doing some street vending, it looks like to help out a friend. :-)

(Message edited by Sean_of_Detroit on May 29, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.