Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » Freedom Fireworks Picnic « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 571
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's get a jump on this early.

Monday June 23rd, 2008

Would another small gathering be okay for the fireworks? People, places, times, and locations?

I will be street vending so I'll be around, but not able to be in one spot the entire day. So I need help from others to keep this going (if there is enough interest).

Oliverdouglas
Username: Oliverdouglas

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 11:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds good to me! Will never be able to make the Memorial Day picnic, as much as I'd like to. Sean, maybe you should post this under its own title, or on Discuss Detroit as three days went by before I saw your post.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea!

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 853
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 4:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reminder...

Fort Wayne for the Fireworks.

Please see the thread over in the Discuss Detroit section.

Ladia
Username: Ladia

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i was downtown on the 22nd also.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 897
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh well...

I should be able to make it to some July meet ups. All I ask is a day or two notice. Sadly, because I share a car with three other people, it is really hard for me to just go downtown and do something spur of the moment.

Most of the time I am coming from the New Center area. If something was happening around there, that would be much easier. But you all seem to have most events in (or very near) the CBD.

On the bright side, I will be back in the CBD very soon, and it will no longer be an issue.

I really want to meet some more of you guys! You are all so dang spontaneous though. LOL, I wish I could be like that. When is the next meet up?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.