Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC Meetup for June 5th « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 459
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 3:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All the talk on the Paging Plymouthres thread make me want a few Shwarmas. Whata you say meet up at 8 thursday at the Park bar?

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 8900
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 6:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds good to me!

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 580
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm tellin ya straight, the schwarma's are the best ever and once you have had one you will be drawn back like a moth to a flame.......

Normally, I don't try new foods as they affect my stomach for days if it doesn't agree with me. I have never had anything that they make at the Bucharest that was even remotely bad. Try their salad, as Kathleen suggests, as it is a treat, too.

As for Thursday, we are traveling to Connecticut on business, so we will be unable to attend. Perhaps the following week-it would be cool to see everyone!

Enjoy the schwarmas! We will be envyi....I mean thinking of you on Thursday night!

Rel
Username: Rel

Post Number: 735
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cub & Jams, I wouldn't be able to make it until after 9:30 or so. Let me know if it's "on".

C'mon, newcomers! I will treat to curly fries. Come up to us & introduce yourselves :-)

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 8911
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 2:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

S0rry to have missed you all, but after a day of cleaning and painting the new abode, I came home, laid down on the couch, and went bye-bye!

Eventually, this move will end, and I'll really enjoy a night out with you!

Pcasey
Username: Pcasey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ask the guys at the Bucharest for the Yemani corned beef stix (garlic-wasabi if they have 'em). They don't advertise them, but they're sort of an "in the know" delicacy that originated in the 7 Mile/east of Woodward region.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.