Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Plymouthres « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1922
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, send me an e-mail, and I 'll get you Bob Hickl's phone #, I don't think he checks e-mail too much. schustercj@yahoo.com

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 684
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Cambrian! It was awesome to see you at the Fort, and out of the blue no less!

It was also so cool to meet Bob and his friend, too. Hopefully we can get him a job as we cannot afford to lose a person with that kind of knowledge from this region, so I will do my best to hook him up!

Check your e-mail. It should be there!

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1923
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sent! His friend posts here regularly now too, thanks to me. He is Richie.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 1433
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wanted to take this paging opportunity to say "Yo" to Plymouthres.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 707
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 7:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yo back atcha Bulletmagnet! Having a good time tonight? I hope so!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.