Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » DETROIT JAZZ FESTIVAL... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jimg
Username: Jimg

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's almost that time again, and I'm sure folks are aware of this fabulous free event. wwwdetroitjazzfest.com
There are numerous panels, interviews, and one special music event in the Jazz Talk Tent - if you like tenor saxophones, drop by Sunday at 7:30 pm to hear Charlie Gabriel and Philly's Bootsie Barnes lock horns over blues and standards...
As always, we'd love to greet any Forum members, feel free to introduce yourselves to me or Lars in the Talk Tent.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 442
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 7:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're going to see "The Mikhal Caldwell Project". I think it's Saturday at Campus Martius @ 1:30 PM. I love them. Hubby studies with their bass player.

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 347
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

don't miss Derek Trucks

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.