Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » RECALL petition. Check this out... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Vintagesoul
Username: Vintagesoul

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey - I'm probably not going to be able to get down to the jazz festival (at least to have people sign petitions) so I'm going around my neighborhood...BUT...

I'm willing to bring the petition to those of you who have been wanting to sign it but have been unable to locate it. I'm here to take the guesswork out of it!

Reasonable requests only of course, I will come to your door...lol...nothing more.

If you are unable to leave your home for various reasons, disability, etc, this is aimed mostly towards you...as well as folks that just are too busy/have kids/etc....

We all hope that Granholm is going to oust KK next week, or that he will reach a plea (which I just heard on WWJ this morning he rejected one already) but this is a great backup plan, and signatures are STILL being collected.

Respond on here, and we can exchange contact information.

RECALL THE MAYOR!! WOOT!!
Top of pageBottom of page

Vintagesoul
Username: Vintagesoul

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 7:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUMP

Hey guys, how often does an opportunity like this come along?

I've seen people on here saying how they've wanted to sign but couldn't find it! I'm here to help...

Turns out someone already went around my neighborhood so I don't want to turn in empty pages! You know you wanna sign... :-)

Email me:
Vintagesoul.detroit@gmail.com

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.