Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » 9/16/8 Pre-Open City Crepes? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1726
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 3:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know FSC is usually on Thursdays, but I will never be able to do anything on a Thursday night for a long while.

I am planning on going to the Open City meetings though. I really want to get dessert first, and was wondering if anyone wanted to join Kally & I (and possibly some others) for a crepe at "Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes" before the meeting. The meeting is at six, so we'll say fiveish? Then maybe head over to Grand Circus Park to eat, since the meeting is at Cliff Bell's on Park Avenue.

Anyone up for a crepe in the park?

Docterry
Username: Docterry

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks good for me at this point.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1769
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just realised that Torya (GGGtPC owner) will be attending the OC event too. They will be open, right?

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 2008
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 10:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like you'll be ordering crepes for one, there Docterry. I know it will come as a shock, but I don't think SOD is going to make it.

Docterry
Username: Docterry

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, well - another time, another event. Wish the Thursday meet worked for me, but it just doesn't. Fortunately, everyone around here makes sure we don't hurt for knowledge of events..

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey look - SOD missed another one of his "meetups"

Crazy guy

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1818
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 5:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, yes. Sorry guys, it was because of the bazaar stuff. I didn't know they were going to move the People's Art Festival because of rain.

I'm glad I got to meet some of you the past couple days though. I should be at the next Open City Meeting

Strathcona
Username: Strathcona

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 7:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hmmmmm

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.