Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Hi, Gannon! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 2563
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be great to see you down at the River. This next couple-three weeks is going to be bad, though. On top of some renovations here, we got a tree blown through our roof the other night, and then we have some peregrinations lined up to Cinti and Denver and Glen Arbor. Maybe after Indian Day would be good (Last Thursday of the month).

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 13963
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 11:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't want to wait that long to meet you...do you need help with that tree clearing?!

heh, no need to rush except for my self-impatience at not acting on any of this over the summer...

Gazhekwe

Post Number: 2569
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tree is cleared, and the insurance company and my husband are deciding what to do about the roof, ceiling and wall repairs. I am stuck here waiting for people to come and leave estimates and do insurance assessments and things like that. On the bright side, I love that it was caused by the vestiges of Gustav.

I wish we could get together sooner, too, but it is looking difficult. Our busy schedules have not quite coincided.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 13966
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am learning more of the timing of the universe...when I get impatient, I now ask why.

It reveals an entire universe within me of mere human needs and wants, amazingly easy to parse between them when I take an honest look.

This one is pure impatience born of my lack of action in the past few months...heh...so I will focus on learning what this waiting period is going to show me first!

Cheers

Gazhekwe

Post Number: 2570
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been a strange summer. We had lots of things interfering with our plans, and so it continues.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.