Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Indian Village residents « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dtowncitylover
Username: Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello IV residents!
I am looking for a person who is in your neighborhood by the name of Karl. He is from Germany and a bishop in the Ecumenical Catholic Church of Christ. I met him at a party at an IV house earlier this evening and but I had to leave before I could actually get to know him more. I was hoping one of you, if your out there, knows more about this man and maybe could help me get into touch with him. Thank you!

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 898
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DTC-

I was at the party last night, and I too met Karl. I will be seeing the hostess and host of said party on Tuesday evening, and I will be glad to get the information about him that you are seeking. If I can't get the specifics, I will make sure that someone can.

One way or another, I will post what I find out for you no later than Wednesday.

Res

Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 294
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 7:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No way! I remember meeting you at the Park Bar in June, but I don't remember faces well. But thank you so much!

Plymouthres

Post Number: 900
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was the tall guy with glasses, the camo pants and Historic Fort Wayne Coalition white t-shirt.

Stood in the kitchen hallway most of the time!

Does that help?

Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 297
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure you were the guy that came up next to me while talking to Karl. Then you became really excited that Karl had a pleasant experience in Detroit because of all our nice people, yes I remember you now! How funny.

Plymouthres

Post Number: 902
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, wrong guy. I was standing in the area though, and saw the exchange you are referring to.

I'm glad that Karl had a pleasant experience in the city, though, as many don't!

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 2452
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you try the "missed connections" column in the Metro Times?

Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 299
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Umm...I bet Karl doesn't know what that is, iam searching for him, he prolly isn't searching for me...but thanks!

(wow...that doesn't sound stalkerish)

Plymouthres

Post Number: 904
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dtcl-

Sorry, but couldn't find out much about Karl for you. I didn't get to speak to the host and hostess for long though, so I'll continue your "quest" when I do....

Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I can ask my aunt who knows the hostess/host too, and i know other IV residents, but thank you much, i'll let you know if I have the info.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.