Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » "None of the Above" roll call « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 3680
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 12:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We vote by secret ballot. If you want to blab who your favorite candidate is, that's your business. I'll not join that fray.

I will say that I'm not enamored by either candidate nor their running mates. If there was a choice on the ballot for "None of the Above", would you check it?

I sure would.

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 3236
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 3:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gosh Ray, me and my sister were just saying that the other day! None of the above sounds good to me.

Steelworker
Username: Steelworker

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a slot for none of the above, its third party canidates.

Det313grrl
Username: Det313grrl

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pick a wing, it's the same flight plan.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.