Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » "Hurricane" Duane Thomas is new here! Any advice? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dthomas
Username: Dthomas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 9:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those who know me...Im the "Last Hurricane" and former Lead Guitarist still employed by the group "Johnny and The Hurricanes" and managing the fan base and recordings with Johnny Paris's widow Sonja..my co-author of "SAX MAN" Johnnys biography.

Being new over here..it looks amazing. Anyone care to share anything that might be of use to a 'newbie' like me? Thanks so much...Detroit is and always will be my home!!!
"Hurricane-Duane" Thomas
duanethomas@johnnyandthehurric anes.com
PS: Why do links like mine above always put a space where one doesnt belong???:-)

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 14366
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 8:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duane,

Welcome...the space is from extended text, they always mysteriously appear but don't interfere with the link performance.

We usually warn newbies to grow a thick skin, but since you've been on-stage in the entertainment business I doubt yours needs be any thicker!

Cheers

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 8782
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 8:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Dthomas. My advice is to check out the >HOF link at the top of the page to view the Hall of Fame threads. Many of them are great collections of Detroit History, including old photos and maps.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.