Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Urbanfisherman « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tponetom
Username: Tponetom

Post Number: 346
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urbanfisherman,
This is a very sincere apology to you and all other members that are reading this.
After reading your comment (above) I backtracked my research(?) on my above post and immediately realized what I had done. Confusion, senility, stupidity, dementia,,take your pick or all four for that matter.
I offer no excuse, only carelessness or lack of attention to what I was analysing, or trying to.
Your wake up call to me is appreciated. I wish I had a BIG eraser that would wipe the slate clean.
In the future I will stick to my story telling and not test the deeper waters because I really can't swim in them.
thank you, again.
tpone

I am going to page this message to you to make sure you get it.
Also, no , I am not a member of 'the other side.'
Top of pageBottom of page

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 2806
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 8:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back Tponetom. Don't worry about that "other site". I'm way beyond kids now. Oh, and by the way, that phrase will thrill them.
https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/10041/167707.html?122921 8010

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.