Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » DISCUSS DETROIT! Missing on https://www.atdetroit.net/cgi-bin/foroum/board-post. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 3367
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

???

Just wondering - It's on the regular board, but missing on my short cut.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 1327
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In your thead title "forum" is mispelled - could that be it?

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 3231
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, that typo is present in the URL.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 11:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a thought...

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2167
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure what the issue is; could you be more specific? As you know, the board software has been giving me fits lately and the manufacturer's support is useless. I am trying all the tricks I know so we will see...

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2164
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 5:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

test

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 3000
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell, I am pretty disgusted. All of this down-time forced me, with back figuratively flat to the wall, to engage in all manner of unappealing activities. I sorted through some junk in the basement, straightened up around the house, got some extra sleep, washed a few plates & some silverware, and even spent some "quality time" with my family.
You owe me, goddamit.

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 5512
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't blame Lowell, Ravine. There are ways around the problems you describe. I know a great site where you can play about 15 types of solitaire, and numerous other games. Keeps me from having to interact around here, EVER.

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 3003
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jcole, I thank you for that suggestion.
More importantly, the rest of my family thanks you.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 3353
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a shout, that it was corrected. I was a little antsy without DISCUSS DETROIT!. :-)

Still get the posting error, though.:-(

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.