Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Downtown's Only Indoor Dog Park has Reopened! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Canine To Five is happy to say that we have re-opened the indoor dog park for the winter months.

It is every Saturday from 9-noon.

Come drink coffee, listen to music, and meet tons of fun dog owners, lots of Downtown Dwellers and their 4 legged friends.

Also, if you do not have a dog but just want to come meet people and play with other people's dogs and drink coffee, you are more than welcome....

I know there are a lot of new dog owners moving in and around downtown, so please spread the word, if we get enough people we might try to do the dog park one weeknight as well!

For more info, directions, rules, pictures of the facility, etc, visit www.caninetofivedetroit.com

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1808
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

9am is awfully early.

Blondy

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah, especially when you go out and get completely wasted the night before!

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1194
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hell, noon is awfully early.

Which is probably why I don't own a dog...

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 1909
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe no dogs, but you have like 19 step-cats...

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

unfortunately the owner of the dog that I used to come to the park with last winter and I have parted ways. I'll miss it. If you ever decide to open a cat park lemme know :D

Blondy

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wait, we have met?
Did I kick said dog out of daycare?

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that's the one!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.