Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » DetroitYES eNEWs Newsletter « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 1508
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I received mine! Looks good. Thanks, Lowell!

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3774
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didnt recieve one...

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit_stylin, if you signed up for one at http://www.detroityes.com/0new sletter.htm, I'm sure you'll get it.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8266
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was well done, with pointed promotionals with a purpose.

Cheers, Lowell, might be the first unsolicited e-promo I've ever gotten that I liked.

Crew
Username: Crew

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 9:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mine went to my junk mail folder so I added the address to my safe e-mail list. If you didn't receive yours, you may want to make sure it wasn't filtered.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3650
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your responses.

The DetroitYES eNEWs was sent to any who subscribed to the newsletter or have posted at least once on the DetroitYES forums or have contacted DetroitYES for support or help or are known personally. In other words it was not sent to anyone who had not interacted with DetroitYES or AtDetroit.

Naturally there were some bumps in this first try. The unsubscribe links in the email were faulty and the one at the bottom, that the mass mailing company inserts, came out too small to read. This has has been corrected for the future and furthermore we have added an unsubscribe form to the NEWSLETTER page. There is also a SIGN UP link there.

Since some sign up addresses are over three years old, there were a good percentage of bounces. If you didn't get the eNEWs and wish to, please sign up.

If you have any suggestions or observations we would be happy to hear them.

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lowell; the newsletter is a great idea! i enjoyed it.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 97
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too enjoyed the newsletter. I was actually kinda excited to receive it! Thanks for taking the time and effort to produce something like that. We know you don't have to. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.