Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Chalu64 and Salbug00 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 287
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mom is still in FL and I forgot about your requests for yearbook copies. I will remember now.

I have no idea how to get the info you want to you, so you'll have to help with ideas. She lives just outside of D and I am far, far away.

She only has one copy of each yearbook, but knows the woman who has always put together the reunions. Maybe she knows where you can find an old yearbook. Mom recently gave her all of her old Denby school newspapers from 47-49 or so.

Maybe you could get together with mom and whoever else and have a yearbook party.

Well, I just want to communicate with you two specifically and I'm thinking this is the best way at this time. What do you think?

Thanks, K

Chalu64
Username: Chalu64

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2007 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will find out exactly which graduating class my mother was. Winter or Summer.
Would love to get in touch maybe even just to copy the yearbook?

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 360
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll keep checking here and let you know what she says when I talk to her, maybe tomorrow.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chalu,

Mom has the Denby Navigator from 1948 and '49.

She gave her HS Newspapers (Denby Log) to Dawn Ballou Krolikowski (phonetic spelling) before the 55 year reunion. Dawn put them out on a table for anyone to take and still probably has some if your mom is interested.

I hope it's not too much info to say that Dawn lives in SCS.
She and her sister were the organizers for all of the reunions.

Let me know what you want to do, if anything.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.