Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » What is different about the DetroitYES Forums » Forum Downhill « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 4:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and this is a Detroit issue how?

Detroiterinspirit
Username: Detroiterinspirit

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All forums go thru cycles... I really enjoyed this forum during the last political season between Kwame and Freman (should have won). And since Kwame has been staying out of the press - notice I did not say behaving, it is a little quieter. I'm sure with the new city budget coming upon us, we will have some fodder to debate about.

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6223
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even when complaining you can't use the search...

Sigh....

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/98521.html?1175455072

Gtat44
Username: Gtat44

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think what Lowell intended with this forum was that the "citizens" of Detroit, whether some of us still live "here" or not, to provoke discussion about our beloved city. Now it may be politics, history, buildings, info about certain things, or just talking about neighborhoods or neighbors we had growing up. It provokes discussions and excitement amongst it's members. Now , I may be relatively new to this forum, but, I have monitored it since it's inception. And I really see how it has gone down hill. Besides the occasional "instant message" between youngsters, it remains true to it's form. My opinion.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about instead of started threads about how much you don't like the forum (this is the second one this week) you guys go find somewhere else to spend your time. Really getting tired of hearing people who have registered in the last 6 months tell me how much we've "gone downhill". It would suit me fine if Lowell would just delete both of these threads.

Mortalman
Username: Mortalman

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you know that 93.17% of ax murders had a prolonged period just before their whacking spree where they were not allowed to bitch and moan? Probably not since it's a little known fact. So, just think of it as letting potential ax murders talk instead of act! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.