Discuss Detroit » Active Archive » ItsJeff has passed away » Wake for ItsJeff » Get together tonight to talk about Jeff « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11291
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A close friend of Jeff's, as well as mine, is driving up from Ohio today. Many of you probably know him, he is DDay from the Forum. He had asked me yesterday whether or not there were any plans to meet up anywhere on Monday. A few others have inquired as well via email.

After some discussion, a handful of us have decided upon The Well, as it was one of the more frequent destinations for FSC, as well as the place many of us had likely met Jeff for the first time. We plan on getting there around 8 pm or so and anybody is welcome to join us. Nothing late night, just a chance to talk for a bit, and a chance for DDay to talk with friends outside the atmosphere at the funeral.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8403
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool. It'll be good to see him. Count me in after I get done finally at my Northville client's.

I'm late.

Supersport

Post Number: 11295
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ErikD and DRM plan to be there as well.

Billybbrew
Username: Billybbrew

Post Number: 243
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be there around 8 for a very short time since I have to work at 10. Long enough to get a double order of french fries from the Baltimore Lunch and eat them in honor of Jeff. I always had to order a double order on FSC night because he would eat half of my fries, so this ones for him...

Supersport

Post Number: 11298
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 8:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As unluck would have it, The Well is closed for renovation for two days according to somebody who just called me. We will instead meet at Coach's Corner in Harmonie Park. I will place a note on the Door at The Well.

Dday
Username: Dday

Post Number: 879
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to thank everyone who came out Monday night to the bar. It was really important to me to hang out with my friends both at Coach's and Slow's, even if just for just a little while, before the funeral.

Monday night went a long way towards dulling the pain of Tuesday afternoon and for that I am grateful. Thanks again for making time for me.

(Message edited by D-Day on February 21, 2007)

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages here. To participate click JOIN THE DISCUSSION at the left to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: