Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Reasons to be cheerful « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 1554
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, the kind of day that seems like a reward for living through another Michigan winter.

Mr. 'Dette and I went to see Mosaic Youth Theater last night at Central United Methodist church. The presence of those excellent young people on such a lovely night worked to loosen a knot that had been in my heart all week long. If you all get a chance to see them perform, hurry and do it. You will feel better about the future. A gift for yourself.

Carolcb
Username: Carolcb

Post Number: 442
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice ( - :

14509glenfield
Username: 14509glenfield

Post Number: 786
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heavenly in VA also. Accomplished a lot.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 2717
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was great. Ann Arbor really transforms on warm days. The Diag goes from a place where students shuffle across between classes to a gathering place with people laying around, even during finals. The sidewalks swell with people the way that I would like to see downtown Detroit boom.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.