Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Mohican-Regent Homeowner's Association « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cman710
Username: Cman710

Post Number: 298
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday, I watched Gary Glaser's documentary on 8 Mile. One part of it interviews some people from the Mohican-Regent Homeowner's Association, who appeared to be doing a really nice job of keeping their community together. That documentary was shot some time ago. Is the area still well kept? One of the association members mentioned that the area was changing, and the documentary left me wondering whether things had changed for the worse.
Top of pageBottom of page

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 9:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the change meant worse (in terms of crime likely). NE Detroit has had a big issue with property theft. Also, consider that they're closing a neighborhood public school (Trix).

(Message edited by Urbanize on May 05, 2007)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.