Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » 9O Yr Old Man Beaten « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Citylover
Username: Citylover

Post Number: 2317
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

by one of detroits shitheads. It was on channel 7. And while I realize showing the beating that was somehow video taped on lasts nights news might have been ok; showing it again tonight was not ok.

But that is not why I post. Does anyone disagree that when the cops caught this shithead that the hope is they beat the living shit out of him? There was a time when that was more common. He really deserves it.........lets hope they did.

I do wonder why the bond was only 75thou.It is a cash bond but still that seems a bit low.

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 449
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't care what anyone else says. I hope the cops beat the sam hell out of him.

I think that if you beat a 90 year old man/woman, you deserve whatever you get. Karma baby.

Scs100
Username: Scs100

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The guy was a 91 year old war vet. Yeesh, great way for the public to turn against you fast.

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1676
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local /story.aspx?content_id=d3a4e11 4-bc60-4452-aa01-dde4cdc2be18

It was on Channel 4 again tonight as well. The $75K bond does seem on the low side.

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 5498
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This reminds me of when that crook punch that 100-year old in NYC a few weeks ago and stole some stuff from her. I hope the guy gets caught.

Iddude313
Username: Iddude313

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

disgusting. all of it.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3851
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a despicable act and I hope, and will bet, he gets the full force of punishment of the law as he should.

But to..."Does anyone disagree that when the cops caught this shithead that the hope is they beat the living shit out of him?" I totally disagree. What a ridiculous wish - have cops take the law into their own hands, become criminals in turn and maybe go to jail, become little better this the POS who did this act and hand him or his heirs a million dollar lawsuit settlement. Brilliant.

Let him get to prison and when his story gets out inside you may get satisfaction for your revenge fantasies.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 450
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to say that even after reading Lowell's comment, I still wouldn't care if the cops beat the crap out of him.

Nope. I've stopped and thought again and the very first and most prevalent thought in my heart is - he deserves whatever he gets.

Of course the cops probably handled him with kid gloves, but when I hear of a helpless human being treated that way I just go all eye for an eye in my head and heart.

Bearinabox
Username: Bearinabox

Post Number: 190
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Citylover, to answer your question, yes, I disagree. Cops should not be given that kind of power. It's a checks and balances thing--give the cops too much power and they'll start abusing it. It's a natural human tendency, and many police officers are all too human in matters like this. We've got a court system for a reason. Let's use it.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 451
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's not that they should be given the power to beat people, that never works out well for anyone. I take city's comment as an emotional reaction to a disgusting crime, hence my agreement with the original post.

Alexei289
Username: Alexei289

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 1:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It's a checks and balances thing--give the cops too much power and they'll start abusing it."

They do it already btw..

It did work great tho in Nazi Germany...

Citylover

Post Number: 2318
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I prefer to think of it as an occupational hazard of this kind of vocation_ ya beat up a ninety year old man and ya just might face some unhappy cops_ in the old days this asshole would have been beaten senseless and deservedly so.

Cklwbig8
Username: Cklwbig8

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 1:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't care who beats the shit out of him, as long as somebody does it. That piece of shit turd slimeball needs a baseball bat to the head multiple times after what he did. worthless to society like the rest of the guys that were watching him do it and did nothing. like it didn't even faze them.

Mercman
Username: Mercman

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 2:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And the 'beat' goes on...

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20070511/NEWS07/ 705110313/1009/NEWS07

What is this world coming to?

Ja1mz
Username: Ja1mz

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 6:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was a group of people on film that looked liked they were watching it happen, and didn't do a damn thing...generally when you see someone being pummeled in the face in a parking lot it may be cause for concern, especially if its a frail old man. It seems like we are regressing more and more into an old wild wild west mentality.......so lets get a rope and see that thug dance on the end of it.....yeeeee haaaaa!

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 709
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 6:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It mentions that he ran from the police and that a police officer was injured in the pursuit so I'm sure he got his. Hopefully they had to tackle him in the middle of the street and in the process gave him a concrete facial. You run from the police you're giving them a free ticket to inflict some pain.

Eric_w
Username: Eric_w

Post Number: 171
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deontae? What a silly & stupid name-fits him right to the ground. Am I shocked? No,nothing that happens in Detroit shocks me.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 443
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spite of what others might think Citylover, I would have to agree with you. But its only an anger inspired fantasy.

Citylover

Post Number: 2319
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More of a longing Bullet Magnet.........back in the 60's and 70's I bet this moron would not have beaten up that old man_ why? Because he would have already had his ass beaten many times by the police and he would know that they would do it again and severely.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 452
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 11:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Law abiding citizens very rarely get beaten up by the police. Yeah, I'd say never.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It also bothered me very much that there were 5 or 6 people standing around watching this happen . The fact that nobody came to his defense is unconscionable . This is Detroit not NYC ,for better or worse, around here people generally get involved .

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 458
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Get involved get dead is probably what they were thinking.

Warriorfan
Username: Warriorfan

Post Number: 720
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

This is Detroit not NYC ,for better or worse, around here people generally get involved .

Is that why the DPD has so much trouble getting witnesses to come forward during murder investigations? It's funny how so many people can seem to mysteriously "forget" seeing anything at all when the police come asking questions.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9418
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed Warriorfan. The attitude that prevails in Detroit is "not my problem". Is there a correlation between murders and the non-response from the general population of the city?

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys......I don't think you can equate deciding not to testify at a murder trial( fearing reprisal ) and turning your back on an elderly man being beaten up by a punk . I truly believe there are a lot of good samaritians in the city . There just weren't any around that night .

Chub
Username: Chub

Post Number: 473
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 2:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saw it on the news tonight here in LA. I said to myself out loud "yep that's my Detroit".

Exmotowner
Username: Exmotowner

Post Number: 280
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man, Thats just messed up. Yea when that guy gets to prison, Karma will kick is ass. He probably wont last long in there.

Michigan
Username: Michigan

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Softtail that was a dumb statement. People in NY do get involved, that's why it is safer than Detroit, despite being ten times the size-8,000,000 vs 800,000.
Maybe the fear of a knife in the gut or a bullet in the chest from the punk can be thought of as reprisal. And if enough "Detroiters" get involved, there would no longer be a fear of reprisals.

(Message edited by michigan on May 13, 2007)

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9419
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Softailrider, the equation is the same! There could be reprisals for both actions and once again the general pop. stands up proud and does...nothing! No wonder the solved murders percentage is horrendous and it is no coincidence that this kind of BS continues with the type of character that the people show on a daily basis.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 1560
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=200770511024

quote:

Police arrested Bradley on Thursday after receiving several tips.

Some people did get involved.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 465
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just read the short article and it said a guy was killed in Detroit while mowing his lawn?

So, a guy was killed in Detroit while mowing his lawn? I want to stay on track with the thread, but, dang. What did he do to deserve that?

Mcp001
Username: Mcp001

Post Number: 2636
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a shame that no one thought to help the vet while he was getting pummeled on by this POS.

And he was a little punk on top of that.

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1677
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Agreed Warriorfan. The attitude that prevails in Detroit is "not my problem". Is there a correlation between murders and the non-response from the general population of the city?

This is a big reason why security cameras might really help the crime problem in the city (in many areas). They probably wouldn't have arrested this guy if it weren't for the camera.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4418
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Put Deontae Edwards in a room against a bigger stronger guy and let him get punched 21 times. That would be the best punishment.

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least the bystanders didn't join in on the beat down. That's the only thing that would have made this worse other than having the guy die.
I couldn't believe how understanding the old man was toward the guy who beat him. He's hoping the guy gets rehabilitation. That's pretty amazing considering how messed up his face was. Maybe he wasn't thinking very clearly.
I don't think I'd be so forgiving.

Wally2times
Username: Wally2times

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 10:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

saw that tonight. Had that young man had a paying construction job or someo other that was taken by an illegal that poor old gentlemen probably would have never made the news.

Detroitej72
Username: Detroitej72

Post Number: 540
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote: At least the bystanders didn't join in on the beat down. That's the only thing that would have made this worse other than having the guy die.
I couldn't believe how understanding the old man was toward the guy who beat him. He's hoping the guy gets rehabilitation. That's pretty amazing considering how messed up his face was. Maybe he wasn't thinking very clearly.
I don't think I'd be so forgiving.
______________________________ ___________________

Perhaps he was thinking of Christ, and turned the other cheek when he gave said statement.

I say God Bless him...

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4076
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 3:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well looks like we just made CNN...

Perfectgentleman
Username: Perfectgentleman

Post Number: 735
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit is getting slammed on O'Reilly right now over this issue by a former DC homicide detective.

(Message edited by perfectgentleman on May 14, 2007)

Club_boss
Username: Club_boss

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's been on MSNBC all day

Karl
Username: Karl

Post Number: 7421
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 8:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paulmcall said: "At least the bystanders didn't join in on the beat down."

Is it so bad that 22 yr olds need help beating a 90-year-old man?

The real question: will the "innocent bystanders" testify as to what they saw, and too bad they can't be charged for not helping the old man.

It would be too rich of one of 'em found out it was their relative.

Barnesfoto
Username: Barnesfoto

Post Number: 3501
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit has always had these kind of Sociopaths, those who prey on the weakest. It's sickening.
No need to wish a police beating the perp, he'll get some in prison. Hasn't enough money been paid out in lawsuits?
At least we are not Atlanta:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K athryn_Johnston

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 331
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just like when Rosa Parks got beat up. I would love to take on the people who prey on the elderly.

Perfectgentleman
Username: Perfectgentleman

Post Number: 739
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 12:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the assailant was paid off by someone from the suburbs to beat the guy.

Eric_w
Username: Eric_w

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 8:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The video of this has made to national news outlets. It's been on CNN & Fox News. Great PR for Detroit-notice that no one from the city government is saying anything?

Mcp001

Post Number: 2637
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What can they say?

Our residents are spineless wussies that get off on watching the elderly get their asses kicked by some punk looking for quick $$$.

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 8:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I still think if we lived in a society where the punishment fits the crime,, people would think twice often before commiting them.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 8:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and this morning on Good Morning America. Detroit is getting plenty of publicity.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2166
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it was on the Today Show this AM, looked bad for Detroit, but they focused more on human apathy in situations like this rather than just a Detroit problem.

I saw the poor gentleman, who could beat him like that?

Wally2times
Username: Wally2times

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I saw the poor gentleman, who could beat him like that?

an animal

Janesback
Username: Janesback

Post Number: 329
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We saw this video all the way down here in Texas. We thought Katrian refugees were bad, but I have to say I have never seen such callousiness from thugs. Poor man, we all felt so bad for him

I hope those punks that just stood by get theirs too. Sad part after showing the piece, the news casters had a sarcastic comment about "that" city.
I hope he recovers too, he looks like a feisty man. Jane

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 812
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jane-
Perhaps you ought to highlight to these self-righteous news-casters that Texas is not exempt from these sorts of societal vermin.

http://www.khou.com/topstories /stories/khou070402_ac_elderly care.24dbf9e4.html
http://www.seniorjournal.com/N EWS/Alerts/5-04-22Murder.htm

Janesback
Username: Janesback

Post Number: 330
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 10:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rrl, I agree, we have the same problems here too.
And you are right, actually the newscaster who made the comment has always have a reputation for arrogance. Hes as old as a dinosaur and needs to retire

Again, I do hope the victim continues to recover and justice will try and convict his attacker.. Jane

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4088
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come on now Rrl you know Detroit is the only place where things like this happen at....

You see how quickly people forgot about the NY incident....

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 775
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It's funny how so many people can seem to mysteriously "forget" seeing anything at all when the police come asking questions."

That's an issue everywhere. Even in... :::gasp::: NYC!

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 357
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The elderly gentlemen was showing "grace" and the thug who hit him may never realize the true spirit of the man he beat...but what saddens me is the blatant disregard from the people around,,, they could have done something, even if it was to say we called the police...they disgust me also..

surely, they could have done something...

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 9160
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's hope the courts don't go down their typically lenient selves with this case.

I will be disgusted to hear that he ends up plea bargaining and gets a slap on the wrist.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4091
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He shouldnt with the video evidence and the outcry, not to mention with the nationwide coverage that this has recieved...

Not to mention carjacking is a crime that cannot be plea bargained out of...

His azz needs to be locked up until he is the same age as the man he beat, and the poetic irony if he survives is that some twenty two year old will beat his sorry azz...

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 479
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to say that I don't get it at all.

I guess I don't understand because I know from experience that I am the first to get involved, even when I probably shouldn't.

Citylover

Post Number: 2326
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatever.....the problem is you just don't know who's armed and wh isn't. They caught the asshole hope fully they roughed him up a good bit and a long prison sentence will be demanded or there will be national public outrage.

Club_boss

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My take would be:

I don’t expect every citizen to step up and confront an attacker, he may be armed and kill both of you.

Baring any type of formal training or background I would say the average person is ill equipped to intervene and then overtake this attacker.

But, and it’s a big but, I do expect every citizen to stop what there doing and report to the police what they are witnessing.

I would like to watch the video in slow-motion, to the naked eye it appears to me that these onlookers are engaged in conversion, or simply chatting away about what sales they found at Macy’s, or whatever, as this aggravated assault is in progress right in front of them.

They also don't flee the area or run away, they just stand there and continue to visit with their friends, did they see what was occurring?

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4092
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wrong on that assumption club boss, it was one of those standing around in 'conversation' that notified the police...

Club_boss

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well that is helpful, I don't see very well and had not heard that they did assist.

Calling 911 is rendering aid, granted indirectly, but none the less, it is helping.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2162
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

So, a guy was killed in Detroit while mowing his lawn? I want to stay on track with the thread, but, dang. What did he do to deserve that?

It wasn't random - he got chased into his backyard by the shooter and was shot multiple times.

(though mowing your lawn early on a Sunday morning could piss off your neighbors)

Jokerman
Username: Jokerman

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I live in San Diego, CA and saw the story on the Today show. The focus of the story was on the bystanders that did not help the victim, or even call police.

Romanized
Username: Romanized

Post Number: 224
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 3:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well maybe more people should "equip" themselves for these type of incident. If you know what I mean. It would make for a safer, more polite society.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4110
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 4:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Romanized...mistakes be damned eh....

Romanized
Username: Romanized

Post Number: 226
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh get over it people. Where gun law less strict and worn more openly we see less "mistakes" then in places like the D.

In the end, I'd rather die of a mistake, then on my knees begging a criminal for my life. So yes, mistakes be damned.

Mcp001

Post Number: 2639
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 8:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The statistics don't bear that out, Detroit_stylin.

Citylover

Post Number: 2330
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What this guy really needs is to move way out of the city_ maybe somone will give him a house.Dinner and a ball game is nice but haven't they (his wife)been thru enough?

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20070516/M ETRO/705160403&imw=Y

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4130
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Citylover perhaps it is just better if YOU stay waaaaaaaaaaaay out of the city....

Hardliner
Username: Hardliner

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The dudes in Jail... But I think he deserves a taserin', turned up to 10...

-HL

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.