Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Interesting approach in Milwaukee « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

93typhoon
Username: 93typhoon

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found this Article on an interesting volunteer project in Milwaukee. I wonder if this has ever been tried in Detroit.

http://www.gmtoday.com/content /NSL/2007/April/15.asp

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4125
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That sounds excellent for real...

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, this is a good story. I didn't even know that Univ. Wisc. Milwaukee had an architecture program. It's great to see that Detroit Mercy isn't the only architecture program dedicated to the urban condition. Furthermore, while in school sure you do a lot of studio projects in neighborhoods where few would likely be able to afford the services of an architect, but in this case it is great to see that continuing after graduation and into the professional world.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.