Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroit to be in rotation on 'The First 48' this season « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroits_own
Username: Detroits_own

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2007 - 8:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In DETROIT, join Lt. Morell, Sgt. Jones, and Sgt. Russell as they:
• Go head-to-head with a suspect known to have a cache of guns hidden in his house.
• Follow a murder that gets personal when a detective finds his suspect is a relative of a friend."

http://www.aetv.com/the_first_ 48/first48_newseason.jsp

I've seen The D on there once before but I guess this season it will be in regular rotation.
Top of pageBottom of page

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2007 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was part of the rotation in 2004, I really respect these people like Ed Williams(interegator) and such as they seem to catch there suspect alot, and when you compare there headquarters to others its laughable Dallas has a beautiful headquarters but they never seem to get anybody, Detroit has plywood walls in rooms and are often seen having to take the stairs downstairs. I love to root for these hardcore cops in the D.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.