Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Book Cadillac 2002 Walk-Thru Video « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Stephenvb
Username: Stephenvb

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 7:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I teased you with this video on another post and I finally got it working...

I've posted a 20 minute video taken by contractor's during a 2002 walk-thru as they were preparing a proposal to renovate the Book-Cadillac. Visit Critical Detroit to view the video. This video does a fine job of conveying the deteriorated conditions, especially when compared to my recent construction visit photos, which show a building reduced to structure and envelope.

Enjoy!

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1383
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing Stephenvb. That's wonderful. I hope that when the hotel work is completed, there will be a nationally distributed documentary of the work and that your video will be part of it.

Eric
Username: Eric

Post Number: 834
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amazing footage by far the best coverage of conditions inside before work started

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.