Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroit Kickball league « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1383
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to start a kickball league to meet every saturday at 4pm. The tentative location is the WSU playing field but that could change. I want to begin in two weeks. Anyone with experience in forming a league advice would help. I need to do something extracurricular and this sounds fun if you are interested email me at

chuckypatch@yahoo.com
Top of pageBottom of page

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chitaku, Several of my friends have been playing some random midnight beer league kickball games around the campus wherever they can. They've so far been kicked out of several empty wsu parking lots which is kind of a damper on some otherwise innocent mischief. There are much worse things to be doing at midnight in the city. Not to mention we're all students or alumni. I suppose rules is rules though.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.