Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Research Suggestions « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Citychick
Username: Citychick

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still working on my project, and thanks to the folks on this board, have found some interesting items - including old aerial photos.

Can anyone else offer any other research aids....links, etc?

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1904
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 4:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is your project? That may help us direct you where to look.

Username: 48202

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eastside neighborhood without a name -
click for link to previous thread

Citychick
Username: Citychick

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its about the history of a neigborhood....from the previous thread, I found the land/sub platt, and old aerial photo's of the area....I was wondering if there were any other resources that I didn't know about.

There isn't much on the Transfiguration Parish besides the parish and a few memories from people.

Fareastsider
Username: Fareastsider

Post Number: 407
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually I had a class at Wayne with a proffesor named Paul Wrobel who lived in a neighborhood there but I think he was north of 6 mile. He lived in the neighborhood for two years to do a study of the neighborhood and people in the 1970s. I cant remember the title but perhaps I can find it.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.