Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroit Radio Personality Rhonda Hart Passes « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mallory
Username: Mallory

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 8:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RHONDA HART, the morning co-host at WMUZ (THE LIGHT 103.5) passed away Monday night. She was 46.

The cause of death is unknown at this time, even as sources say that everything seemed to be normal in the hours before her passing, including during yesterday's morning show.

Morning host JON CULBERT bravely hosted the show Tuesday morning in tribute to HART. Guests expressed shock and sadness as they shared stories about her life and faith.

HART joined WMUZ in APRIL 2005, co-hosting mornings with CULBERT. Her radio career in DETROIT spanned more than 25 years at stations including WABX, WRIF, WYCD, WOMC, WCSX and WDRQ. HART is survived by her husband, ERIC, and other family members.

(Taken from AllAccess.com)

Bongman
Username: Bongman

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's very sad. I went to high school with Rhonda. She absolutely loved animals, and had found peace through her savior. She also loved radio. My heart goes out to her husband, her family, and all the animals she took under her wing.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 9:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember her on a lot of rock stations in the past. Thats to bad, regrets to her family, friends and listeners.

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 1:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe she od'd on love for Jesus.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.