Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Data about those leaving Michigan? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2303
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Among the population and demographic estimates are there any that provide racial based estimates of those leaving and coming to the state?

Baltgar
Username: Baltgar

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure about racial data, but from a personal perspective young people are leaving in droves. Every month I hear of at least 1 young person (18-35) that I know personally that is leaving the state.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6036
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least the population of Michigan is still over the 10 Million mark. It's a slow growth by 1.0% but its getting there. Only we have to do is tell our leaders to keep on bringing alternative jobs to our Great Lakes State.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.