Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Dads' Day Detroit Style « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 666
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any one doing up Fathers Day in a De-troit fashion? You know, Belle Isle, the ball park, Downtown?

Flybydon
Username: Flybydon

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Bullet, Not sure if I can call it a Detroit fashion but I spent the morning over Detroit, Pontiac and Mt. Clemens, then had lunch at the Aloha Coney located on Gratiot and Outer Drive talking with a few of the other pilots that fly out of KDET. Back to the airport for another flight with a friend, then of to my daughters home for dinner.
Grand Fathers Day for this DAD.

Happy Fathers Day Guys

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flybydon, sounds like a good day! Should have buzzed Harrison High School for fun, though.

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 651
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 783
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 11:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any one doing up Fathers Day in a De-troit fashion? You know, Belle Isle, the ball park, Downtown?

Well, the Tigers were in Philadelphia, so that tradition was scrapped. But I did have my dad come downtown (he lives in Milford) and took him to the DBC. Sat outside and caught-up, watched the People Mover move.

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me and my dad went to the range. Good times with guns.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.