Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » For the Dog Owners on the Forum « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1139
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

POOCH-A-PALOOZA PET WALK

Explore the Riverwalk with your pet at the Pooch-a-Palooza Pet Walk! Tales start to wag at 9am on Sunday June 24th, and the event features both a one mile and 2 mile course along the Riverfront starting at the GM Promenade, rest stop in Rivard Plaza with refreshments and snacks, and a special gift for each entry...dogs included!

You can walk with or without a dog, but please note that all pets must be on a leash. The event also features an Owner and Dog look-a-like contest (winner will receive dinner for four at Andiamo's Restaurant), Best Dog Trick Contest (winner will receive 3 month family association membership), Celebrity Judges and a Doggie Dance Competition!

There is a small fee for entry, and packet pick-up and walk-up registration will be located at the GM Promenade. Visit http://www.detroitriverdays.co m/airdogs.html for a registration form.

River Days is proud to partner with Detroit’s own Canine to Five for the Pooch-a-Palooza Pet Walk. Check out www.detroitdogdaycare.com.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9488
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blondy,

"Tails" wag, the 'tales' are for later when the tongues wag.

Great idea! I heard one client of mine participated in a Boxer Beauty Contest in Long Beach CA...or somewhere nearby...and I thought it a hilariously funny concept.

Cheers!

Detroitduo
Username: Detroitduo

Post Number: 838
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bump!

Hey People, get out with your dogs! I KNOW there are many downtown/midtowners with dogs... I see you walking them around, so get out and make this event huge!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.