Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » How are the lions going to do this year! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitcitydj
Username: Detroitcitydj

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 11:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blog it up @ www.detroitcity.com , michigan's ONLY social network site!

www.detroitcity.com , Be Known , Be heard

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1565
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 5:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

spam

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1861
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kslice
Username: Kslice

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Think we can ban this guy or something?

I got real excited when i saw the title of the thread.

Mallory
Username: Mallory

Post Number: 170
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that the male is in need a good grooming. The females look quite content though.

You were referring to the lions at the Zoo, right?

Conman
Username: Conman

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, I just finished breakfast, I'd rather not think about it.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9700
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitcity, if you haven't noticed there are actually TWO sites in Michigan that are social.
This one and another that likes "fudge that is hot" in Detroit.

Mpow
Username: Mpow

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

10 and 6.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9872
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I can tell so far, the football team Lions will at least teach us to wait through the fourth quarter.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9701
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 10:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If they don't win at least 7 games in one of the worst divisions in NFL history then the whole team should be sold and moved away. Or the fans should at least burn effigy's of the old bastard outside Ford Field.

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6-10 (I hope I'm wrong and they surprise me this year)

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1854
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The bar is high.

(sorry to bump this worthless thread... it'll be gone soon anyway)

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1874
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Q: How do you keep the Detroit Lions out of your yard?
A: You put a couple of goal posts up.

Q: What is the first thing that Detoit fans will hear after the Lion win the Super Bowl?
A: Their alarm clocks

The Detroit Lions name should be changed to the "Detroit Tampons" as they are only good for one period and have no second string.

Lions football practice was delayed on Monday for nearly two hours.

One of the players, while on his way to the locker room happened to look down and noticed a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Practice was immdiately suspended while the FBI was called in to investigate.

After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice was resumed when FBI Special Agents decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are great JL, laughing my ass off!

Dnvn522
Username: Dnvn522

Post Number: 265
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do the Detroit Lions & Billy Graham have in common?

They both can make 60,000 people stand up & yell "Jesus Christ"!

What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

The Detroit Lions.

Scs100
Username: Scs100

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't forget the Michigan Temperature Conversion Chart one:

500 below
Hell freezes over.
The Lions win the Super Bowl!

Bigjeff
Username: Bigjeff

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(overheard from a lady who was on her way to pick up her 11 children from a field trip to Ford Field)

"They made me personally come down here to pick up my children. And, also apologize to the Lions organization for kicking the Lion's ass in a friendly game of football."

Is it not the 50th anniversary of the last championship title brought home by our Lions?
What type of booby prize do us fans get for that one?

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Detroitcity, if you haven't noticed there are actually TWO sites in Michigan that are social.
This one and another that likes "fudge that is hot" in Detroit.

What? Is it run by Sanders? You telling me the Freep Forum does not count as a social site? I met a cool chick on there a few weeks back, glad I checked for an Adam's Apple when we met at Cheli's before we got serious...

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 370
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If they go 8-8, they'll probably get a parade down Woodward Ave.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6425
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Lions will NOT do very good this season. Fewer new rookies still play like they are from college.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.