Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Fully nude dancing » Archive through August 30, 2007 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Unclefrank
Username: Unclefrank

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is back in Detroit!

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20070830/U PDATE/708300452/1003

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

interesting...at least for the moment it's back...

What the heck does Bogart's care? ...it never follows the rules anyway...

err, ah, at least that's what I've heard ;D

Bigjeff
Username: Bigjeff

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I have a bachelor party on Saturday. This may be a good thing if sticks around til the weekend. Hopefully the place we're going stays up on current events like this. ha ha!

Steelworker
Username: Steelworker

Post Number: 969
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bigjeff I will recomennd flight club.

Michigan
Username: Michigan

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personally, I have never understood the attraction.

Kevgoblu
Username: Kevgoblu

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The attraction is young women dancing naked for our visual consumption. For most of us, however, the tradeoff of the covercharge in addition to extremely expensive beers made this a losing proposition somewhere around the age of 25.

Miss_cleo
Username: Miss_cleo

Post Number: 832
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why do men feel the need for this?

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 356
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe because they never grew up.

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 1859
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because it beats the hell out of hunting and gathering, Cleo. :-)

Michigan

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't Miss C.

Miss_cleo
Username: Miss_cleo

Post Number: 833
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find men who go to these places to be little immature boys who dont know how to view and respect women properly.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1642
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I fully understand the desire to look at bewbies.

But is the meat curtain really that attractive to look at?

Michigan

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, yes Susan, speaking from experience men do find it attractive. Unless they have some un-resolved issues. However, these places are not about the beauty of the female form. They are about power, esteem, ego, and the need to feel superior and dominant. Things that are lacking in most of mens lives.

Susan, Have you seen the Vagina Monologoues?

(Message edited by michigan on August 30, 2007)

Craig
Username: Craig

Post Number: 304
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I address my lust by staying home and reading the hot, underlined passages in my copy of The Selfish Gene. Dawkins explains everything.

Susanarosa

Post Number: 1643
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alrighty then.

And no, I haven't seen the Vagina Monologues.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5246
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's awfully presumptuous to assume this only involves men going to see women....

I'm sure there's also a lot of gay bars that are going to get some new attractions. And in gay bars there's likely to be women oogling as well.

Michigan

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're missing out then.

Unclefrank

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Mr. Michigan, I never knew I felt that way while I was guzzling overly expensive beer at the local ballet! Guess I better schedule some therapy time. :-)

Susanarosa

Post Number: 1644
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok -- There's a small majority of women who like to oogle nekkid men. Penises and scrotums are not typically considered all that attractive.

Unclefrank

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Susanarosa--Only a small minority? Hmmmmmmmmm

Michigan

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn, I thought those were my good features!

Susanarosa

Post Number: 1645
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea, I meant to type minority, but I accidently typed majority.

But now I know that all of you guys are going to come up with an example of some girl you know who loves to stare at a strangers penis.

Carolcb
Username: Carolcb

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK - at the risk of damning my reputation here - ha - On a three day team building trip, I once went out drinking with four coworkers. Whom I had know for ages. We ended up at a strip club, and let me tell you it was the end of taking any mental criticism about what my body looked like. I would highly recommend it - wait till you see what men pay to see, and God bless you if that is how you make your paycheck, I mean no offense.

Exmotowner
Username: Exmotowner

Post Number: 402
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In nashville, there are very strict rules for dancing. NO NUDE at all. The nipples and the butthole must be covered and no touching AT ALL. Now the straight bar owners are bitching about the gay clubs with the drag queens. They can be tipped. You can put money between their (silicone) boobs and everything. Now the straight clubs are calling foul! I think its hillarious myself. but their still men down below.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9747
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you have been to one nude bar you have been to them all. However, many women get uppity when men go see naked women because the many stories I have been told of male nude bars pale in comparison to female nude bars. Many women think that what happens at the male strip joints happen at the female strip joints which is the furthest from the truth.

Susanarosa

Post Number: 1647
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carol made me laugh.

Michigan

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carol- first its "Liberty Leading the People", now this. You are becoming the board wild woman.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a bachelor party junket a number of years ago I ended up at Danny's in Windsor. ( Long story ) Anyway, the atmosphere at the naked male club was much different than the naked female club.

The women were all there in festive groups, cheering and leering and in general having a fun, naughty time. A lot of hootin' and hollerin'

At a conventional strip club, the men are usually alone or with a buddy and the atmosphere is depressive. The whole atmosphere is really rather quiet - except for the loud music - the guys don't really applaud or cheer.

The contrast was quite stark.

I'd like everyone to remember that if it wasn't for the Boobie Trap, Kirk Gibson and Dave Rosema never would have married those twin sisters.

Now, that act, was something to see and a bargain at thrice the price.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4859
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deja Vu has all nude, but then again, they do not serve booze. The one in Port Huron is a dump, but the one in Ypsi is pretty cool. I won't be going to the one on Woodward anytime soon though lol.

Carolcb
Username: Carolcb

Post Number: 1477
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know how it is being a liberal Democrat! We'll do anything!