Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Detroiters, can we agree? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Daf
Username: Daf

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1 - the Compuware block/building needs a better name. I suggest "Geektown". Given (a) PK's Greek heritage, (b) the proximity to Greektown, and (c) the IT orientation of the company (however old school), it seems a good fit.

2 - Ed Love is the new Bill Kennedy. I'll still listen to the old coot - great music, and the stuff that Mowad plays on WRCJ is just way too bland - but I find myself mentally tuning him out more and more when he tells those same old stories of the young man from Philly who came to Detroit in 1960. Yah, 1960. At least he dropped that "Stars" patter - since all the other stars are gone. Grumble.

xxxoo,

Daffy
Top of pageBottom of page

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 359
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 1:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about the new "What me worry" Alfred E. Newman... Kwame Kilpatrick.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.