Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Lions Predictions « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tarkus
Username: Tarkus

Post Number: 374
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

5-11, and they will call it progress, and sell out most of the games in the process and pay $40 - $50 for parking. SUCKERS

(Message edited by tarkus on September 03, 2007)

20043_stotter
Username: 20043_stotter

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I say 3-13 and will sell out every game.

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

200043...3-13 will be the record. don't expect anymore. another year, another heap of BS expectations. It's the Lions.

(Message edited by kid dynamite on September 02, 2007)

Mountainman
Username: Mountainman

Post Number: 138
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

8-8. Enough offense on some days to compete. Defense terrible. If Kitna becomes injured, they won't stand a chance of looking respectable.

Atl_runner
Username: Atl_runner

Post Number: 1972
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

10-6.. just because.

Swgz31
Username: Swgz31

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 2:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best case scenario 7-9, maybe 8-8 if we're lucky. With no backup if anything happens to Kitna we're screwed, our secondary looks awful, our offense once again is absolutley sick on paper, we'll have to wait and see if it translates into putting points on the board.

Thecarl
Username: Thecarl

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i predict they will finish the season 3-10.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6439
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Lions WILL NOT do good this year. They are not going to the playoffs.

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Danny, you don't have to be street prophet to come to that conclusion. 5-11 (at best).

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7-9 and they will proclaim that it to be a rebuilding season.

Dbest
Username: Dbest

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the lions could do alot better IF there schedule wasn't so ruthless, so they will finish 5-11 or better. I think that there season hinges upon how they play against the division. In my opinion the defense could be a pleasant surprise outside of the secondary.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know what the final record wil be , but , it would be nice if they beat the Raiders on Sunday . You know , the raiders were the worst team in the entire NFL last year . And that big stud QB they drafted who can throw the ball 80 yards in the air didn't sign. If the Lion's lose this one ( personally , I don't think it will happen ) It'll be a real bad way to start the season .

Unclefrank
Username: Unclefrank

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

4-12. Our last year of Millen (I hope).

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 3027
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come on guys, don't soft soap it, tell us what you really think.

Dannyv
Username: Dannyv

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I predict the Lions will disappoint their fans. It's been half a century since they won anything significant. They'll only move forward when ownership of the team is sold to an owner who is committed to winning. The current owner has had the team for 40-odd years and hasn't come close to even making it to the big game. I feel for you Lions fans. You're the most loyal, long-suffering Detroit fans of any sport the city offers.

Unclefrank
Username: Unclefrank

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only fans who have suffered longer are Cub fans. Next season will be 100 years without a World Series championship. The Lions will probably equal that, but I won't live to see it.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the sound of things, most folks think the Lions will suck once again.

Not that I believe it, but I'll say 11-5 with an early exit in the play-offs.

Millen will keep his job, but will be injured in a mysterious roll-over accident on the Ford xway caused while dodging a Red Navigator going the wrong way.

No charges are filed.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.