Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Fusia at Asian Village - Beware « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Oldgerman
Username: Oldgerman

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FUSIA is a recently opened property on the ground floor of the Renaissance Center Parking Lot. Its proclaimed theme is fine Asian cuisine. So we tested it. Upon arrival on a Saturday night, various waiters gave us a series of complex explanations, and it took almost an hour to get our orders taken. I had a basic miso soup which took another 45 minutes to get brewed from concentrate. I then had their "Duck Duck Goose", which took more than an hour to come on a certainly stylish plate – in the form of basic shredded duck and goose meat. It was not even a joke, it was a big disappointment!! Asian cooking maybe YES, but fine cuisine definitely NO, and a catastrophically slow service handled by inexperienced young waiters. Then came the bill - above 200 US$ for two. And with it came a feeling of getting ripped off and of being upset. In Asia you can eat this food in many basic restaurants, at a third of the cost and be done in one hour. My conclusion today is: Only the prices (and “leadtimes”) are "top notch", and for sure I will not return anytime soon. And what should you do? Prefer one of the other fine Asian restaurants in town. Not only FUSIA does not deserve the business of any serious gourmet, they do not deserve the money of any of us.

Buyamerican
Username: Buyamerican

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind...why would you be sarcastic with Old? This person is giving us all a heads up on a restaurant that didn't provide good service or provide quality food and at high costs. I appreciate the review and will stay away from it. Thanks Old.

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 468
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Mind- That was harsh! But I agree, on the fact that if service sucked so much, before you sat and had dinner, you should have complained earlier! <313>

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe someone else on the forum has a better critique of this establishment...or maybe someone had a great experience. I will wait to see what others have to say about the restaurant before I entirely avoid it, just this yet.

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 327
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey oldgerman - I understand you're P'Od, but don't go posting on two different sections the exact same thread. We hear you. Bad netiquette.

I appreciate your review, but my experience on internet forums (and with the planting of reviewers) makes me take with a grain of salt the opinion of anyone who's only 2 posts are bagging on a place. And posting it in multiple places at once smells of spammer or someone hired to do a smearjob - so if you're not, remember that for next time. And if you're not, welcome to DYes, full of Detroit lovers, optimists, pessimists, and the occasional friendly crank.

I think any new place is going to have slow service - however, yes, for $200, there are rather high expectations. It's not like a $40 or $50 meal for two. I hear your review, will corroborate with others - sorry you had such a bad experience. If they're that bad, they'll be closed soon enough - especially at that price range.

It'd have to be one helluva place with a great reputation before it before I'll even consider plunking down $200 for two, unless the client is paying for it ;-)

(Message edited by digitalvision on September 03, 2007)

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5863
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm always one to give a place a second shot at redeeming themselves. While I take this incident with a grain fo salt- there could've been a myriad of reasons why the service was slow. The primary one that comes to mind is that it's a new restaurant, new staff and inexperience on their part. It shouldn't be used as an excuse but very well could be one.

I'd be willing to give them a chance to shake down some of the service issues, but prior to that I'd also let the management know so they can do it effectively.

Boynamedsue
Username: Boynamedsue

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey oldgerman,

I gave Fusia a try about a week ago. I left with the same reaction as you did-- I was pissed. Took my girlfriend there and it ended up costing me 130 dollars for food and a glass of wine for the both of us. The only thing that was good was the glass of wine. I had the exact same thing as you, the miso soup and the duck duck goose. (They recommend ordering one tasting from 5 parts of the menu) I orded soup and an entre after looking at the prices. My GF ordered a salad and the hot stone bowl. She said the hot stone bowl (which is basically soup w/ rice, tuna, and fish eggs and costs 30$) tasted like feet. I agreed. Her salad was a few pieces of grass. That cost 9 dollars. Hardly filling to say the least. The Wendys on the way home was much more a bargain and also filled me up.
The service was interesting for us. We had about 6 different people come to our table. Still could not figure out who was our actual waiter. They were a little too attentive. They crowded around our table and did not give us enough space. Very weird... we were just laughing the whole time. But then I stopped when they brought me the bill.....
This place will not survive. How do they think people in the city have the money to throw down the drain like that. Because they don't. This isn't Chicago, NY or LA.

(Message edited by boynamedsue on September 04, 2007)

Chub
Username: Chub

Post Number: 483
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even in LA, bad service with prices like that don't fly. I've been using yelp.com to read and write reviews. May be a good idea to review this place there.

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 771
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, my (now) deleted post responding to the original posters critique of Fusia may have come off as mean spirited and harsh.

But come on. This person just signed up and their VERY first post is a ranting about horrible service and outrageous prices, and not to mention this poster placed it in two sections of the forum. It seems fishy to me. I just don't think it's decent or respectable to "smear" a business with potential real-world negative consequences for that business. If this poster had a negative experience, then he/she should have taken their complaint to a manager at Fusia, and not smear them on an internet message board.

Not to mention the post was very poorly composed and completely full of gramatical errors, adding to my suspicions of the true intent of the poster.

And what did you (Oldgerman) order for two people that your bill came to $200? That sounds ridiculously expensive and like an outright LIE.

Smogboy

Post Number: 5864
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like with anything posted online in a forum, Mind_field... I've learned to take it with a grain of salt. All of the things you've noted ring of a wise skepticism.

I couldn't agree with you more that if there is anything bad about service, the first person I would go to is the restaurant's management. See what can be done there and go from there. Regardless of what was the final bill was, one can comment adequately and intelligently about a poor experience.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4889
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 1:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

eh, $200??? Did you get a happy ending too?

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 1:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^lol

Vetalalumni
Username: Vetalalumni

Post Number: 694
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 3:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol Patrick.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6453
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 4:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most white folks who goes into a fine cuisine restaurants tends to be very picky before and after they get their food. The waiters and waitresses at the new FUSIA restaurant are taking their time and patience to make fine Asian cuisine for their customers. Be patient, you get your food soon. However getting negative reviews about the new restaurant can cause them to go out of business right away killing off the chance for a future Asian Village and propose Asian businesses in Detroit.

While I was in WSU last spring. Me and friend tried every last ethnic cuisine around the midtown area and we didn't get picky about it those restaurants has the best service in Detroit and I appreciated to give them a try.

FUSIA is NOT a fast food restaurant. You order your food and wait until you be served.

Granmontrules
Username: Granmontrules

Post Number: 155
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me thinks the new poster is upset about competition. Maybe from across the water in Windsor? Thought it was odd that he used USD$ symbol. I have only heard (actually this weekend) that the lunch sandwiches were excellent.

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2166
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 9:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tried Fusia with a friend in the first week they opened. It was not a planned big night out, just a "hey let's check it out" thing.

First of all, I think the point needs to be made that Fusia in in the "soft opening" period, where kinks are worked out and changes are made. So bringing any concerns or feedback to management, vs. blasting a giant "BEWARE" post, is probably a more productive endeavor.

I understand where they are going with this restaurant concept and I hope it works. There were definitely some unexpected things - the very, very attentive service being one of them. You don't really have just one server, it's more like a serving team. Food is served to each diner simultaneously - an interesting flourish - and they seriously clean away every dish and piece of silverware (used or unused) between courses. My friend and I chuckled a little bit at all this too, it just seemed a little much, although I get they are going for the full high-end fine dining thing.

As for the food, we didn't order entrees but rather an appetizer, a soup and some sushi rolls (which you can order at the sushi bar or in the restaurant). I really enjoyed the food we had, my friend was a little less enthused but still thought it was ok (being a somewhat less adventurous eater than I am). The pricing was comparable to a restaurant like Atlas Global Bistro, and I felt that the appetizer and the soup were really good values for the price. I can't comment on the entree value.

I left feeling that it would be a better experience to go prepared for a night of fine dining, dressing up more than we were and ready to take time and really enjoy each course. The food is NOT typical Asian fare, it's a relatively sophisticated and ambitious menu put together with obvious attention to quality of ingredients and achieving unique flavors.

Oh, and the biggest weirdness of the night was when we arrived, and the place was about 1/3 full, but it still took over five minutes to seat us. It seemed like they started preparing the table and then got sidetracked by some little management meeting or something. We did make a comment about that to the hostess and our server, and our appetizer was comped for us (which we found out about when we got the bill, we did not ask for any compensation at all). Our total was $30 or so before tip.

I understand the concept, but I am a little worried for them. The Riverwalk is being marketed as such a populist place, and this restaurant is anything but. Our waiter told us that many people come in, look at the menu and then leave. Their challenge will be pulling down a sophisticated dining crowd to the riverfront on a regular basis.

Two other random comments - the space seems a little strange, being open to the sushi bar and then further down into the Asian Marketplace. Something setting the restaurant apace apart might be a nice addition.

And if you go, use their valet. It is complimentary, although just parking in the Beaubien Place parking structure is not.

If you are going to try Asian Village, don't make it a casual drop in thing. If you are bothered by the inconsistencies found in a new restaurant, you should wait a while. But if you enjoy fine dining, I think it would be worth your while to at least give it a try.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 11:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alls I'm sayin' is: $200 for Chinese Food for 2? Can you adopt me? I want to be rich.

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 1531
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 11:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^Miso soup and sushi leads me to believe this is Japanese...

So are business establishment critiques allowed here?

Personally, I welcome the critique. I'd rather have a local have a bad experience at this restaurant than a tourist.

Oakmangirl
Username: Oakmangirl

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe you're paying for the "creative genius" of their dish names? Duck, duck, goose- be serious.

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 331
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 12:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duck...

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 265
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 3:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

duck , GOOSE! (How old am I?)

Maybe the place should be named F.U.sia
Seriously, is it FUSIA because it's Asian fusion cuisine? Who owns it? I'm just wondering cause it seems gimmicky or trendy, possibly in the right locale at the wrong time. Sounds like the Royal Oak crowd would "eat it up".

Iheartthed

Post Number: 1536
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

possibly in the right locale at the wrong time.

I was thinking that as well.

Upinottawa
Username: Upinottawa

Post Number: 935
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"is he from Windsor"?

Possible, but an anglophone from Windsor would never put the dollar sign behind the dollar amount (like Oldgerman did). He (or she) could be a francophone from Windsor (placing the $ after the amount is the common French practice), but there are not a tonne of german francophones on this side of the river. Oldgerman may be just that, an Old German from old Germany. Who knows? And who knows what his or her agenda is...?

Sec106
Username: Sec106

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't Dominic Pangborn come up with this whole idea? Maybe he should go fine tune it a bit. It appears to me that the other food stands in the building are only open during the day. That's silly.

Oakmangirl

Post Number: 267
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 8:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Sec106, seems like a poorly thought out business venture; I don't have a business degree but plain common sense says you don't open upscale dining amidst food stands. I hope it works and don't mean to offend, but the whole concept seems "designed" to attract a suburban clientele. Like Dialh said, the whole package seems out of place for Riverwalk.

Let's hope they next open a raw foods restaurant; no cooking, so no long wait, but I bet the tab would still be over $100. Customers are over-paying for trendy food.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 5984
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sent one of the principals, a friend of mine, there an email with a link to this thread. I probably will not have a chance to speak with him until this weekend, but hopefully these issues will be addressed

Texorama
Username: Texorama

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found Oldgerman's review, verbatim, on this site:

http://www.restaurantdb.net/fo rums/viewtopic.php?t=825

Here is someone who joined a couple of forums simply in order to bash this restaurant--very suspicious. Certainly there are reasons for skepticism--the Marketplace logistics have been botched. See Jane Slaughter's review in the MT--she talks about getting free food because the waitstaff couldn't figure out problems with the swipe card system, and the same thing happened to me. However, she also liked a lot of the food, and I'm going to try Fusia for myself rather than trust a hatchet job--or others who tear it down without trying it.

Iheartthed

Post Number: 1546
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's hope they next open a raw foods restaurant; no cooking, so no long wait, but I bet the tab would still be over $100. Customers are over-paying for trendy food.

:::cough::: Mongolian Barbeque :::cough:::

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 2505
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jane Slaughter didn't go to Fusia.

Texorama
Username: Texorama

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like she went there but is reserving judgment for a bit.

Spaceboykelly
Username: Spaceboykelly

Post Number: 251
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 12:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My friends have gone to Fusia and have raved about it. I trust their judgement enough to give it a try.

I have had sushi and drinks at Asian Village. The sushi is wonderful... they're really generous with the fish. It's a little outside of my price range so I will be reserving it for special occasions.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 5991
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the reply to my email:
quote:

Thanks Jams (My edit),

We know who he is.
He came with a date and acted like a jerk.
He refused the duck when it came and didn't pay for it.
We even give them comps.

Regards
Raymond Wong
Operations Director

Just to give the restaurant a chance to present its side.

I've known Raymond for many years and consider him a friend, so I probably am a bit biased.

I've eaten at his various restaurants numerous times, and have always been impressed with his professionalism and concern for his customers.

I still credit him for a fairly important (to me) contract that was signed at Mon Jin Lau, where he was acting as the Maitre'de.

I asked Raymond to choose our menu from appetizers to dessert, with the understanding my client was a vegetarian, and select a wine for us.
The meal was fabulous, and my client asked me to have the contract drawn up even before dessert was served.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 9966
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oldgerman states:

quote:

Then came the bill - above 200 US$ for two. And with it came a feeling of getting ripped off and of being upset

Jams contact at Fusia states:

quote:

He refused the duck when it came and didn't pay for it.
We even give them comps.

Looks like someone is lying. Since Mr. Wong is willing to have his name and note posted here I suspect it is OldGerman.

Any explanation Oldgerman?

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 773
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was obvious to me what Oldlyinggerman was doing from the start. Honestly, he has made a COMPLETE fool out of himself.

Bumble
Username: Bumble

Post Number: 347
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, my goodness, yes.

There really should be a quota on complete fools around here.

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if it takes three hours to get my food its time to dine and dash

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5276
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bumble, I think that DetroitYES will always have its' share of douchebags...

Drm
Username: Drm

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Bumble, I think that DetroitYES will always have its' share of douchebags...

Yes, like people who shamelessly kiss the ass of slumlords...

Gistok

Post Number: 5277
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know you're not referring to me Drm, because Tony Pieroni is NOT a slumlord, and anyone who thinks so is totally clueless.

And in case you are referring to me, Tony and I have been friends since 2000, not that it's anyone elses business. And friends stick up for each other. If you call that kissing ass, then you probably got brown shit all over your face.

Mikeg
Username: Mikeg

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Molly Abraham's review of Fusia: Fine Fusion - Highest honors go to Fusia ****

Oldredfordette

Post Number: 2514
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally trust Molly. I was very glad to hear her weigh in.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 379
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally trust Molly. Then again, I totally trust Jimmy Doom as well. Apple and the tree and all that.

Raymond Wong....interesting. I remember when he opened that place on Woodward up from Forans, after a string of mixed success at other places in Detroit and Windsor. Not very good at all, at least based on my experience.

Bumble
Username: Bumble

Post Number: 349
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That sort of upmarket Chinese(Thai?)place?

I had two terrible meals there.

Gistok

Post Number: 5279
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many years ago I ate at Wongs in Windsor (is it the same person?). It was OK, but not spectacular. Maybe I'm more used to the Americanized version of Chinese food (Almond Chicken, Gung Bo Gui Ding, etc).

Oldredfordette

Post Number: 2520
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WOW? I kinda liked it. You could get a decent meal and it was a very friendly place to go.

I have very low standards when it comes to "Detroit-style Chinese-ish" food. Too much terrible cantonese food has killed my appetite for it. I liked their green beans and their spider roll. Our friends liked it so we went often with them (their kids would eat the food).

I have higher expectations for Japanese and Viet food though, so I'm hopeful.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 2205
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahh, my people. Never try to pull off a bunch of BS with a crowd of skeptical, untrusting Detroiters. ;)

Mtm
Username: Mtm

Post Number: 253
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, doing the math, highest price dinner appetizer is $17, plus highest price dinner entree is $35, plus highest price dessert is $12. Add them up and you get $64. Double that for two is $128. Still kind of pricy but it must have taken several additions and LOTS of wine (or whine) to be over $200!

Smogboy

Post Number: 5887
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 4:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Must've been one helluva tip to nudge it close to the supposed $200 tab.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2386
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Double that for two is $128. Still kind of pricy but it must have taken several additions and LOTS of wine (or whine) to be over $200!

quote:

Must've been one helluva tip to nudge it close to the supposed $200 tab.

Or a cheap ($30) bottle of wine, tax, and a 20% tip.

Have any of you ever eaten at a nice restaurant before?

(Message edited by dabirch on September 06, 2007)

Dds
Username: Dds

Post Number: 333
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Or a cheap ($30) bottle of wine, tax, and a 20% tip.

That's why I drink at home. No tips involved and MD 20/20 is only $4.

Supergay
Username: Supergay

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 2:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Have any of you ever eaten at a nice restaurant before?

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Gistok

Post Number: 5293
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, yeah, whatever... perhaps they had a bottle of Chateau Yakamura Riesling...

Deteamster
Username: Deteamster

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 3:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More news: I work in AV as I have mentioned before.
Turns out the dude posting is a wine distributor who one of the Directors of Service at AV had used before, and never wanted to use again. The dude had been harassing him for a while.
Bill wasn't near $200.

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 1196
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Foruming 101:

Oldgerman
Username: Oldgerman

Post Number: 2

Pay attention to the number of posts.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.