Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Espn's Mike and Mike Live from Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroits_own
Username: Detroits_own

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know if it's just today, I just caught it while flipping channels unfortunately there's only like 10 mins left in the show....

(Message edited by detroits_own on September 06, 2007)

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1321
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I caught parts of it this morning. They were broadcasting from the OnStar (one of their major sponsors) headquarters in the Ren Cen. They also interview Leyland. There could be more since I only saw it in parts sparingly.

Rugbyman
Username: Rugbyman

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 4:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently they were going to talk to Millen as well, but they had to reschedule for some reason. They took great pains to express that it was their issue, not Millen's. Missed Leyland's interview- I only had a few minutes to watch it this morning on the Deuce before class.

Treelock
Username: Treelock

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 5:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw those two leaving dinner at the Rattlesnake Club last night. They were talking to one another as if they were best friends. (Sample dialog: "You were absolutely brilliant. That was so well said.")

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.