Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Palmer Woods?? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1622
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love this neighborhood and was wondering what is the story? Is crime bad?

Dhugger
Username: Dhugger

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding that crime is limited in Palmer Woods. I have several friends who own beautiful homes in that neighborhood. Wish I could own one myself.

Neighbors really know one another too. They will be having a home tour around the holidays. (I will try and get details about the 2007 home tour)

Palmer Woods has their own private security company that drives around the streets.

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.palmerwoods.org/ind ex.html

Enjoy!

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 235
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 10:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS. If you buy a house on Lowell Dr., 19--- something, that shares a driveway with the house to the south, on the west side of Lowell... give me a shout for a home tour. My great-grandfather had it built in 1923. We sold it 20 years ago.

Alas, I did not win the Lotto so I could buy the house. But I do have some of the 1920's furnishings.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.