Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Annas Linens on Jefferson « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Granmontrules
Username: Granmontrules

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My wife is looking for all new bedding for the family. She was considering a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond in S'field and our neighbor suggested trying this place on the east side of Detroit. We heard it is really good for bedding and would like to keep our dollars here if we can. Has anyone been there to validate this?

Pussygirl313
Username: Pussygirl313

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 8:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been there a few times. Good service and nice wares. BBB has more of a selection. But for a neighborhood shop it is decent.

Ghetto_butterfly
Username: Ghetto_butterfly

Post Number: 754
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally support Anna's Linen on Jefferson. They have a great selection at VERY reasonable prices. Maybe not as big as BBB or Linens n Things but I bought a lot of stuff there for my place, such as bedding, curtains, decorative items. It's in the strip mall where the now-defunct Farmer Jack was, slightly east of Cadillac. I'm hoping that this store will be around in the future, as I am afraid that with FJ's departure, the other stores in that area will suffer. I've noticed a lot less traffic there since FJ closed 2 months ago.

Cmubryan
Username: Cmubryan

Post Number: 461
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 9:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a location at Northland.

Tkierpiec
Username: Tkierpiec

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 9:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love this store! They have really great prices and some pretty amazing sales & clearance prices, too. It's not a really big store but they do have a lot of nice things crammed in there! I took my niece there to stock up on bed/bath stuff for her dorm and they had everything she needed.

Granmontrules
Username: Granmontrules

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great! Thanks for letting us know. We are going to check it out and support our Detroit store.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.