Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Book Tower Development « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What would be the best type of development for this gem? Perosnally, the only thing it seems right for in this day and age is Luxury Apartments. However, the market just isn't right for it yet.

What do you think would best fit as a development plan for the Book Tower.

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 2302
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't really care much if it stays commercial or goes residential...

I just hope someone washes the outside at some point in the next decade..

Drjeff
Username: Drjeff

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree- that building would be one of the coolest in downtown if it weren't covered in smudge.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 1488
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where else in this world could you have plants growing on your fire escape...on the 75th floor?

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5100
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

75th?

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 2305
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone have any historic color (or B&W) photos of the building without the dirt on it?

Jnot
Username: Jnot

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the book tower is supposed to be in terrible condition inside. a few months ago, you could take the elevator up to the abandoned half-renovated top floor, replete with empty liquor bottles and cigarette butts (in a functioning office building!)

also, development there is an ongoing saga of neglect, failed initiatives and bankruptcy.

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 224
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have to figure though, that when a building is renovated almost all of the insides are torn out of it anyway.

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 245
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe that the appraisal summary suggested that the Highest and Best Use for the Book T would be....
Multi mixed use? Guessing, Retail 1st, Offices, then Residential, If I were the appraiser that would be my guestimate in this market. Maybe Parking on the first floor??? huh yeah?

Kslice
Username: Kslice

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always thought the BT was empty until I saw some people coming out (who weren't homeless).

Any tenants of that building should demand that the management do something with the building or move out. And I'd guess 99.9% of out of towner/suburbanites think the buildings abandoned when they look at it.

Detroitrise

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lefty, after posting this thread, I also thought that Mixed use development would be best for the Book. However, I'm not sure where the parking would go.

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess the same place as before it was operating twenty years ago or.. Some Parking on first second floors, underground, will cost some bucks but hey what doesn't.

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 491
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Book Tower just need investment.

There is a market in Detroit for high-rise living, just very slow on the process of other major cities.

The Book Caddy was just a start. Once it's finished, watch the block take off.

<313>

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6635
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no Book Tower development. Those Yankee Yorkers slumlords can't even pay their electrical bills. Look how exploited that building is. Someone should buy the Book Tower and fix it up.

Detroitrise

Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that Danny. I was just trying to figure out what would be best for the Book Tower considering that it would take a Hail Mary for it to even be considered for redevelopment.

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 905
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many elevators does the Book Tower have, and in how many banks (columns)?

Mixed use generally requires separate elevator banks. If the existing building doesn't have sufficient lifts, it will likely have to remain single use.

Fareastsider
Username: Fareastsider

Post Number: 619
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 10:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6 regular and one freight I believe.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2508
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In two banks of elevators.

3rdworldcity
Username: 3rdworldcity

Post Number: 931
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The bankruptcy case has been dismissed.

There is one (1) working elevator.

The building will never be renovated, restored, or anything but abandoned and vandalized until it is demolished. Sorry folks, but dream on.

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4180
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Highest and Best Use for the Book T would be....

whatever components have any salvage value, then yet another unneeded parking lot.

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 225
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 10:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least it has a semi successful bar on the ground level. Though if the power keeps getting shut off I'd doubt theyd be there much longer. So who actually owns BT now?

Umcs
Username: Umcs

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you take the communications equipment off the roof, it almost looks like the penthouse apartment from "Meet Joe Black" that Anthony Hopkins called home. I don't know the building in New York though.

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 933
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who owns it? Your guess is as good as anyone's. The ownership is subject to a lawsuit involving several parties and is replete with allegations of fraud all around. That building is a magnet for stupid out-of-state developer/owners or would be owners. The greater fool theory at work, overtime.

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 2809
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pure Detroit had a beautiful hand colored postcard from the 30's of the Book - if I can find my copy I'll scan it and post it.

I just hope they fix the elevators. I never prayed as hard or as often as when I had to visit the Book Building. One time, the elevator just went to the top floor, then the bottom, about 8 times, without stopping, before finally letting me off at 20. I kissed the filthy floor when I escaped. (then had several cleansing Maker's Mark)

Expatriot
Username: Expatriot

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Book Bldg. postcard and a lot of other cool ones are on this site:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgen web/mi/wayne/postcards/ppcs-de troit.html

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1352
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The building will never be renovated, restored, or anything but abandoned and vandalized until it is demolished. Sorry folks, but dream on.

What is your reasoning behind this? Specifically, why is this such a money pit?

Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4193
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 10:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

What is your reasoning behind this? Specifically, why is this such a money pit?

Look at it another way... How many profitable going concerns have their electrical service cut for nonpayment?

Lack of sufficient paying tenants, usually, is the main reason for business failure. I remember older downtown buildings similar to the Book Tower during the 1950s or 1960s in Milwaukee. They seemed so "old" and obsolete then (hallway doors with transoms for ventilation?), but still, many established doctors, various agents, and attorneys, etc. had their offices there.

A few years later, such office buildings already were losing their tenants after the older doctors retired and potential tenants apparently settled in newer high-rise digs on the north or west sides far away from downtown and closer to their clients, patients, etc.

Obviously, the Detroit downtown office buildings suffered the same way the past half century or so.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 2958
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 11:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you think The Book-Cadillac Westin will want a giant abandoned tower looming over it? Or will pressure for something to be done start being applied when it opens its doors? Or will desirebility of location next to the beautiful hotel cause redevelopment of the building to become a real possibility?

Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4194
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Do you think The Book-Cadillac Westin will want a giant abandoned tower looming over it?

The Book Cadillac is not a person and, thus, doesn't want anything. If the B-C owners feel so strongly about other buildings, why don't they just BUY them and take care of business themselves?

Southen
Username: Southen

Post Number: 298
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone say Book Tower? Some shots...
http://www.ryansouthenphotogra phy.exposuremanager.com/p/detr oit/booktowerfs22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/s outhen/430644706/in/set-720575 94049563033/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/s outhen/132007569/in/set-720575 94058185186/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/s outhen/248226910/in/set-720575 94058185186/

You would hope that a building as prominent as the Book Tower on a street like Washington Boulevard could find an owner that has the means to do something with it. I think it could be a great mixed use development but the right owners havent found it yet. Hopefully a successful Book Cadillac will lead to further investment along Washington and the Book Tower can be part of that.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 2959
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 12:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Book Cadillac is not a person and, thus, doesn't want anything. If the B-C owners feel so strongly about other buildings, why don't they just BUY them and take care of business themselves?"

The Book Cadillac is not a person, however, the Book-Cadillac Westin is a company, and companies do want things. The prospect of them just BUYING it and taking care of business themselves is exactly what my post was insinuation.

Umcs

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone aware of how much Pagan paid for the Book? I know KSI lent about $4mil but it must have been purchased for more than that.

Seriously though, if you got 400 of your classmates from college and high school, friends and relatives together and each contributed $10,000, you own the Book Tower free and clear.

Say you can't contribute $10K up front? Capital One will offer you a personal loan for probably $400 bucks a month for 5 or 6 years for that amount.

The only real question is how much would the rehab cost? How much is maintenance, insurance and taxes? What use do you put it towards?

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2436
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The only real question is how much would the rehab cost? How much is maintenance, insurance and taxes? What use do you put it towards?

Actually, that is 5 questions. And they are all rather important, don't you think?

Umcs

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Absolutely important. The type of development is dictated by the expenditures associated with running it, not with purchasing it really. Without knowing these costs, you can't determine the best type of development for the building.

Swingline
Username: Swingline

Post Number: 913
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Book Tower is certainly obsolete for any kind of profitable office use. Like the Whitney, 90% of the building's office suites have had no significant updating for over 30 years. Most suites have ugly drop ceilings, cheap partitioning, and threadbare carpeting. Gut renovation would be necessary to attract any kind of tenant other than hand-to-mouth non-profits. Plus, the floorplates in the tower portion are small and inefficient for tenants that need more than 2500 sq. ft or so. The building could never be Class A space, and with the Class B market downtown at $16 sq. ft. or lower, renovations could simply never be paid for, even assuming you could attract tenants.

All should not be lost though. Contrary to 3rdworld's opinion, I think that a residential re-use is a possibility. It's a 37 story building. It has unique views from its upper floors. In any market, good views are rare and in demand. These views are also rare because they aren't building buildings this tall in the Detroit area anymore. There is value in this demand. The small floorplates in the tower (1-3 units per floor) can provide a valuable exclusivity as well. The Book Building portion and the lower floors of the tower provide an opportunity for a live/work redesign. Who knows, with the opening of the B-C, and maybe a Quicken Loans relocation up the block, fortunes for the Book Tower could change. It would be a huge project, and it might be a pipe dream, but but a skilled and courageous developer could really create an iconic project for Detroit. Time is running out though.

And as for offices, forget about it.

Expatriot

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always thought that the Book and the David Stott building would make great apartments/condos because of their small floor plates. 2500 sq. feet with a 360 view. Can you imagine what such an apartment would cost in Manhattan? Unfortunately Detroiters never really took to apartment living like other big cities.

Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4198
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit has always been primarily a city whose residents lived in one- or two-family houses. Apartments have been relatively rare. Even parts of downtown had those smaller flats or apartments in the second or third floors over retail space--or in regular one- and two-family houses very near the heart of downtown before development, decay, and construction of downtown freeway accesses took many of them out.

Masterblaster
Username: Masterblaster

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

QUESTION FOR SWINGLINE,

In Chicago and New York, are those pre-depression skyscrapers useless like the Detroit ones. Do you know if the pre-depression skyscrapers are in use as office building? If not as office space, what are they used for??
Is the Empire State Building useless?

Livernoisyard,
Apartment buildings are not that rare in the parts of Detroit built prior to the mid-1930's.

There are/were countless small apartment buildings in neighborhoods. Many of these have been demolished. Others sit in decay. For example, the Dexter-Davison Neighborhood has numerous small and mid-rise apartments amongst the one and two-family houses.

There were very, very few highrise apartment buildings that were built in Detroit, though.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5469
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those that were, were mainly located along the "Gold Coast" along Jefferson between the MacArthur Bridge and Manoogian Mansion.

And of course there is the dense cluster of apartment buildings near Palmer Park.

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 934
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Swingline: You're right. Book Tower will never again be used as offices. I think you're wrong about its viability as apartments, but you have made the correct arguments for that use.

The owner of the Stott is trying to do what you suggest should be done (or could be done) with the Book Tower. The last I heard there is no financing available for the Stott and the intended conversion will not take place. The Stott would be a far easier deal than the Book. And the owner of the Stott is a pretty smart guy, far more so than the idiots involved with the Book.

An owner of the BT faces the same problems: (i)exhorbitant costs of renovation, (ii) very soft if any market, and certainly no market for all the units that could be created there, (iii) no possibility of conventional financing and (iv) little possibility of tax shelter financing as supports the B-C (your money and mine.) If there was a booming market, the costs of rehab would make the deal uneconomical insofar as the rents would have to be so high that even a high-demand market couldn't support the deal.

The BT has been in financial distress for almost 40 years. Traveler's Ins, foreclosed its mortgage about 20 years ago and was desparately seeking a buyer before the redemption period ended. They talked to me (and several others) and proposed to sell the bldg for $300,000. I told them they would have to pay me a lot more than that to take it; that's when the bldg was fairly well occupied. Everyone else I know turned down the same deal except John Lambrecht, and I suspect he paid less than $300,000 and Traveler's may just have given it to him (he was smart enough to know not to pay anything for it) just to get off their books and to avoid taking title to it.

And, over the years, the various owners have stiffed Det Edison for at least a million bucks in unpaid electricity bills. That's another fascinating (to me) story and proves that Det Ed was not nearly as smart as the various owners.

Things have gotten a 100 times worse since then.

Umcs

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, I could think of a few tax shelter plans where the Book could fit in right off the top of my head.

Regardless, without knowing the full rehab costs and upkeep costs, even speculation as residential or mixed-use is pretty irrelevant.

Swingline
Username: Swingline

Post Number: 915
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Masterblaster, I'm not sure what prompts your questions, but in any event, you should know that office to residential conversions have been occurring all over the country. Things have slowed a bit because of the softening condo markets (except NYC), but thousands of residential units have been created in former pre-war office buildings in dozens of cities. Statistics I have seen put the number of units in the last decade at over 9500 for Chicago and 4500 for Los Angeles. I haven't seen any numbers for New York, but I'd wager it's been more than 50,000 units. In Chicago, the activity has been mostly in the East Loop and N. Michigan areas. (E.g., Palmolive/Playboy building) New York has seen the activity in an around Wall Street. Many pre-war buildings remain viable for office use. But even in thriving cities, these conversions are often the best way to maximize income-producing value.

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 937
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Umcs: Actually, I don't know that much about tax shelter deals, especially under the current Code.

However, since you do, why not determine the renovation/rehab costs and do the deal if it makes sense. I will never be afraid to admit I was wrong.

Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4199
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading some older encyclopedia article about Detroit--probably from the 1950s or 1960s. It described Detroit as being a city with a flat terrain (glacial lake bed) consisting of predominately single or double family homes.

Some large cities have the vast majority of their residents living in condos or apartments. That's not so for the city of Detroit and even less prevalent for most, if not, all of its suburbs.

View the 1949 CULMA aerials and you will notice how many single family houses that have been demoed or burnt virtually throughout Detroit including the inner city downtown.

(Message edited by LivernoisYard on October 05, 2007)

Expatriot

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

San Francisco has also done a lot to turn pre-war office buildings into residential units. This has the added advantage of bringing people to neighborhoods that ordinarily would empty out after 6 o'clock.

Expatriot

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 8:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me that buildings like this could be rehabbed by urban pioneers who would have ownership a single floor and could move interior walls and outfit as they saw fit, as long as the basic plumbing and wiring were up to snuff. I suspect that the real thing preventing this is a bureaucracy that insists everything "be up to code" or requires some sort of a one-to-one parking ratio. (I have met a lot of young people, even in Detroit, that would like to live without the necessity of owning a car.) We have unfortunately "zoned" ourselves to death in this country.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2443
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is a beautiful building that I hope doesn't go empty due to bankruptcy or litigation of some sort.

It really needs someone with a vision and access to capital, but could be outstanding!

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 939
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bobj: that would happen in a heartbeat if the bldg were in Manhattan or Chicago. (However, the bldg would never have degenerated to its present condition if it were in either of those cities.)

Detroit is loaded with people w/ money and vision, but most/all are practical (that's why they've kept their money) and their vision is based on experience and devoid of emotion.

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5113
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 9:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Detroit is loaded with people w/ money and vision, but most/all are practical (that's why they've kept their money) and their vision is based on experience and devoid of emotion.

Yeah but with out a pair of grapes to take risks wont a damn thing get done...

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 931
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2007 - 12:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Southen,
I've said it once, and I'll say it again:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/s outhen/132007569/in/set-720575 94058185186/

Is one of my favorite pics of a Detroit building ever. Simply gorgeous. Is that from Trolley Plaza?

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 933
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2007 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wait, just saw that it's from the Broderick. What kind of zoom do you have to get that kind of detail from so far away? My god.

Southen

Post Number: 302
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. I had a 300 mm zoom for that shot.

Umcs

Post Number: 107
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 10:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

3rdworldcity,

I wouldn't do any residential or mixed-use project in Detroit with the current governmental administration. The business risks are not the numbers; it's the people in power and their policies that cause me pause.

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Care to expand on that, Umcs?

Umcs

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eric,

Not particularly no. Mother said if you can't say anything nice, don't say it. We're all aware of the challenges Detroit government presents.

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1939
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Always nice to have some pictures to go along with a discussion...

Umcs

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without belaboring the point, I think Model D entrepreneur blogger Thomas Meloche points directly to the problem here in the metro Detroit region. I'd refer everyone to his 3rd post, titled "I wish we were so stupid!"

http://www.metromodemedia.com/ blogs/bloggers/TMeloche0037a.a spx

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

southen hey, email me kevin at crushmediagroup dot com

Southen

Post Number: 303
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rhymeswithrawk: not sure if you'd be interested or not but I have that Book shot you like on my print site.
http://www.ryansouthenphotogra phy.exposuremanager.com/p/detr oit_at_night/booktowerbrody47

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.