Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Four Dinosaurs in the Detroit News? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lylegun
Username: Lylegun

Post Number: 130
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anybody know what the four dinosaurs were that were in the NEXT! section of the paper and on what dates they ran? I've got all of them save the one on Sept. 17th.

It's for a contest to win tickets to the "Walking with Dinosaurs" show that we'll be here in November.

Thanks

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 133
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Am I the only one that expected to read about columnists with outdated ideas?

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 2370
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^lol

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 584
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i expected to read editorials about MCS, Tiger Stadium, Broderick, and Whitney Building!

:-( sorry i cant help

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's no way to talk about veteran journalists!

(btw, I DO know what those four dinosaurs were, and I ain't tellin'. They ran the last four Mondays.)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.