Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Asian Village getting close « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ericsprague
Username: Ericsprague

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 8:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asian Village, a multimillion-dollar venture nestled in a building at Beaubien and Atwater, near the Renaissance Center, is set to open sometime this month. Developers hope to have it open in time for the North American International Auto Show, which opens to the public Jan. 13. With an Asian marketplace, upscale restaurant and a Polynesian-Indonesian coffee and teahouse, the concept is meant to connect to local Asian Americans and draw in people from other cultures and backgrounds.

Full article:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20070102/NEW S05/701020403

--

I would have updated one of the old threads on this, but they all have posting disabled in them.

Some of the old threads about this:

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/76017/75076.html

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/62684/73859.html

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/76017/84860.html

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/62684/66702.html

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5368
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 1:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YAY!!!!! A psuedo Chinatown. I hope it works, What about Africantown? How did it go?

Bussey
Username: Bussey

Post Number: 468
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Considering that Detroit's last major African (Ethiopian) restaurant, The Blue Nile, left for Ferndale about five years ago I'd say it is doing bad.

Detroit's problem is that Chitterlings and Greens don't constitute authentic African cuisine.

On the corner of Woodward and Manchester though there is a cell phone store that, in addition to its numerous other signs, has one spot indicating that they sell "African Supplies." One can only wonder what this means. The Polish, Egyptian, German, Algerian, and Russian supply stores closed down years ago and this must be one of the last vestiges from the ethnic supply store craze of the late 80's.

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2256
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

"I want Asian Village to be part of the catalyst that puts Detroit on the restaurant world map," Snider said.

The restaurant world map? I think he means the parking structure world map.

Asian "Village" really is the coolest parking structure around.

Matt
Username: Matt

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Frank's just jealous because Papa Joe's Family Restaurant & Buffet in Warrendale didn't put Detroit on the restaurant world map.

Give me a break. Who the hell cares if it's in the ground floor of a parking structure?

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1880
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemecek's singing his one-note song about the Asian Village parking structure.

It must be Wednesday.

Christos
Username: Christos

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its too bad they couldn't build the development on the old "Chinatown" or whatever that is on Cass. I would have been nice to see some development in that part of the corridor, and I'm sure WSU and CCS students would have LOVED a sushi joint nearby.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

That parking deck is sooo LA...

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 4987
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What other song is one to sing? It's ground floor retail in a glorified parking structure. There's nothing wrong with that, but call the thing what it is, which is a parking garage with ground floor retail. Any other description is tired and embarrassing hype. We can be glad that downtown is getting new restaurants and such, but we don't have to go along with this "village" description when it is no such thing.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2257
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Frank's just jealous because Papa Joe's Family Restaurant & Buffet in Warrendale didn't put Detroit on the restaurant world map.

I'm totally jealous. Nice to see you've been checking out the Warrendale blog, though.

quote:

Give me a break. Who the hell cares if it's in the ground floor of a parking structure?

Actually, my gripe is that it's on the ground floor of a badly designed parking structure. See my posts on this subject when it came up before.

quote:

It must be Wednesday.

Actually, Tuesday is my usual day to bitch about parking structures. I surprised you didn't already know that.

Anyway, I'm sorry for being a day behind.

quote:

That parking deck is sooo LA...

Funny, Dabirch. Real funny.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 4988
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 5:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's hardly a poorly designed parking structure. It may just be a parking structure with ground floor retail, but it's not a bad design, unless you're talking about the setup of the ground floor, and then you may be able to make a half-way decent argument.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2258
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, my argument has always been how the ground floor retail relates to the parking structure as a whole. The top level does have some fantastic views. However, have you ever tried accessing the site from any means other than by car?

Try it some time and then try telling me that it isn't a badly designed complex.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 4467
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 7:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

have you ever tried accessing the site from any means other than by car?

Try it some time and then try telling me that it isn't a badly designed complex.

No place to hitch a horse?

Lmichigan

Post Number: 4990
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemeck, given its location, did you expect them to open it up to the street, better? Any 'improvements' to the layout of the retail would have simply been putting makeup on a pig.

(Message edited by lmichigan on January 03, 2007)

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1881
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a parking structure ... but you want to access it by something other than car (presumably by foot).

Well, if you must, how about walking out the doors of the Ren Cen Wintergarden onto the Riverwalk, turning left, and walking one block. Voila! It works, I've done it!

And then another time I accessed it through a walkway from the Ren Cen, it was awesome.

It's a perfectly fine parking structure, with ground floor retail as demanded by this forum. It's not badly designed, unless you wanted a parking castle or something. It faces the Riverwalk, which is the only place the public would interface with it anyway, given the nature of the streets to the north of it.

And a quick note to the literal-minded people who cannot grasp the concept that Asian Village is simply the name for a cluster of related businesses, and not a new Chinatown: please note that Walt Disney World is not a different world, it is our world! They just used "world" to give you the idea that there was a lot of things to experience there.

I hope that helps clear things up.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2259
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

No place to hitch a horse?

A horse? No, I was talking about a stall for my ostrich.

quote:

Fnemecek, given its location, did you expect them to open it up to the street, better?

Yeah, I was actually thinking that since it's built adjacent to the new $140 million RiverWalk, they might actually want to integrate their facility into a walkable environment.

Silly me.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2260
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

It's a parking structure ... but you want to access it by something other than car (presumably by foot).

I wouldn't want to access the parking structure by any means other than a car, but it would not to venture into the restaurant and/or market that way.

quote:

Well, if you must, how about walking out the doors of the Ren Cen Wintergarden onto the Riverwalk, turning left, and walking one block. Voila! It works, I've done it!

Yes, I've done it, too. My point is that still a pain in the butt because of the small number of doors and their placement.

In my opinion, it's a bad design.

quote:

And then another time I accessed it through a walkway from the Ren Cen, it was awesome.

I wouldn't call it "awesome". You're still accessing the retail area through the parking area.

In my opinion, if you're going to have a facility that is that auto-focused then you may as well do away with dining area and serve everyone in their car.

quote:

It's a perfectly fine parking structure, with ground floor retail as demanded by this forum.

Exactly. It's a perfectly fine parking structure. If the owners would stop referring to the complex as anything other than a parking structure, I'd shut up about it.

It's kind of like the Blue Ugly Tinker Toys (BUTT), which some folks actually had the audacity to refer to as the "Gateway to Detroit". If they simply called it a bridge, I wouldn't have bother commenting on it at all.

It's when folks try to make a project into something that it's clearly not that it annoys me.

Matt

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 9:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I'm totally jealous. Nice to see you've been checking out the Warrendale blog, though.

Oh don't flatter yourself, Frank. I'd never read any one of your fifteen blogs.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 4991
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemecek,

Which is it? Is it poorly designed, or is a great parking structure? You're splitting hairs even more thinly than usual, and this is coming from someone known to split hairs over what many would consider trivial things. I think we generally agree (i.e. stop trying to make it something it's not), but why you want to pick at it even more is beyond me. I guess it would have been better for them to put nothing in the base, at all, and simple made it all for parking?

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2261
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 10:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Oh don't flatter yourself, Frank. I'd never read any one of your fifteen blogs.

And you just happened to pick one of the restaurants that was mentioned repeatedly on the Warrendale blog, but never anywhere else?

quote:

Which is it? Is it poorly designed, or is a great parking structure? You're splitting hairs even more thinly than usual, and this is coming from someone known to split hairs over what many would consider trivial things.

It's a great parking structure and a poorly designed restaurant.

quote:

I think we generally agree (i.e. stop trying to make it something it's not), but why you want to pick at it even more is beyond me.

It's a hobby. If I wasn't grumbling about architecture, I'd probably be at some bar doing things I'd regret in the morning.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1882
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Instead of staying home doing something we all regret now.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2262
Posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sticks and stones, Dialh.

Matt

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 1:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

And you just happened to pick one of the restaurants that was mentioned repeatedly on the Warrendale blog, but never anywhere else?

Believe it or not, yes! I'm familiar with the area and I know how to use the "browse by category" feature on Yahoo maps. Put the two together and bam... I can see that not only is there Papa Joe's, but also the lovely Dog House Coney Island.

quote:

So you've been inside the restaurant already? Before the general public? Wow, color me impressed. I guess being a big time movie director really pays off! But wait... how would that qualify one to be an architectural designer?

(Message edited by Matt on January 04, 2007)

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 255
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never say anything of our "Asiantown" or "Asian Village" in a parking structure to other people. It's an embarassment. Really, it is. For anyone willing to play pretend with that name, you'd be an idiot.

The concept is not bad though. A Market at the ground level of a parking garage is fine. Especially with the potential of new residential and commercial development around it.

so......

Remove "village" from the name and call it an Asian Market. Now that's a lot better.

(Message edited by wolverine on January 04, 2007)

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5371
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 8:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's the way that Mr. Dominic Pangborn designed it. He spent a lot of money installing this project. Let's hope it works. And maybe Asian Village could spread to E. Jefferson Ave, Gratiot and beyond. And Detroit would a very large Asian community in 50 years.

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11082
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 9:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I never say anything of our "Asiantown" or "Asian Village" in a parking structure to other people. It's an embarrassment. Really, it is. For anyone willing to play pretend with that name, you'd be an idiot.

The concept is not bad though. A Market at the ground level of a parking garage is fine. Especially with the potential of new residential and commercial development around it.

so......

Remove "village" from the name and call it an Asian Market. Now that's a lot better.

I agree 100%! The concept itself is great. Actually placing retail on the ground floors of parking structures is the way every one built should be. Naming it a village though? That's downright laughable! They didn't create a village, they are retail in the ground floor of a parking structure. You haven't created "a village" or "a town" when you essentially amount to nothing more than a strip mall built into the side of a structure.

That being said, I'm sure as the riverfront sees more development and if this venture is a success, we'll think little of the naming 5 or 10 years from now.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2264
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

So you've been inside the restaurant already? Before the general public? Wow, color me impressed. I guess being a big time movie director really pays off! But wait... how would that qualify one to be an architectural designer?

My comments were confined to things like its doors and how pedestrians would access the building. Exterior features that are clearly and completely visible from outside of the building.

As for my credentials, I've been walking for more than 34 years now and my comments were confined to the building's involvement in a walkable environment. If you disagree with my opinion, please feel free to post your own opinions about the complex.

Or continue posting a series of rants about how the fact that I write a blog and made a documentary makes me completely unqualified to have an opinion about walking.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1883
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

It's a hobby. If I wasn't grumbling about architecture, I'd probably be at some bar doing things I'd regret in the morning.

But you said yourself you are grumbling about architecture. And now you say it's just about walking. Sooooo ... ?

If it's walking, that is one area I do feel you are definitely qualified to opine.

Matt

Post Number: 1150
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

My comments were confined to things like its doors and how pedestrians would access the building. Exterior features that are clearly and completely visible from outside of the building.

Last time I checked Dominic Pangborn had nothing to do with the design of the deck itself. He's just a businessman bringing his vision to the city. If you want to bitch, bitch to GM, the owner of that parking deck.

quote:

But you said yourself you are grumbling about architecture. And now you say it's just about walking. Sooooo ... ?

If it's walking, that is one area I do feel you are definitely qualified to opine.

Here's to Frank, the king of walking! Thirty four years, baby!

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2023
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DialH -

Quite stalking. Your point has been made.

As has Frank's. He doesn't like the way the building and the retail establishments open up to the sidewalk and street.

Valid criticism.

You appear to be taking on Jelk like bullying characteristics, and for such a lovely person as yourself, that is not very becoming.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1289
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Frank walked himself right out onto Jefferson against the light one night.. he's lucky I saw him.

:-)

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2265
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 11:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Last time I checked Dominic Pangborn had nothing to do with the design of the deck itself. He's just a businessman bringing his vision to the city. If you want to bitch, bitch to GM, the owner of that parking deck.

Last time I checked, I never mentioned Mr. Pangborn's name once in my criticism. My comments were confined to how the structure was designed.

quote:

Next time you're not busy walking between GM's Wintergarden and Asian Village, you might want to open a dictionary.

Architecture is defined as the design of buildings. How those buildings interface with the surrounding area is a part of its design. Therefore, by definition, commenting on how a building is integrated into a larger, walkable community is commenting on its architecture.

quote:

Here's to Frank, the king of walking!

And here's to Matt and DialH, two guys who - when they can't handle criticism or refute any of the comments made - decide to lash out against the person made said comments with such stellar facts as that he writes a blog or made a documentary.

Take your shit back over to the DY Kiddie Table where it belongs.

(Message edited by fnemecek on January 05, 2007)

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1884
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep reachin' for the lowest star!

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3409
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me put this silly thread into perspective....

Just 2 miles up the road from me in SCS is a Chinese Restaurant called Pearl City. But dammit! There's no "city"!!! How dare they call it a "city"!!

'Nuff said.....

Erikd
Username: Erikd

Post Number: 791
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 4:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Actually, my argument has always been how the ground floor retail relates to the parking structure as a whole. The top level does have some fantastic views. However, have you ever tried accessing the site from any means other than by car?

I am a frequent visitor to the RenCen Wintergarden, Riverwalk, and future Asian Village area. I never drive to the Riverwalk or RenCen shops. You can easily access this area by crossing Jefferson on foot, using the skywalk from the Millenender Center, or taking the DPM.

Asian Village is just as accessable as the RenCen, Cobo, Hart Plaza, and the Riverwalk.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 8:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Soon enough we will all be able to try "The Village" out for ourselves and formulate better reasons for our seemingly correct opinions. Then start a new thread all over again...

Ericsprague
Username: Ericsprague

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Their website has been redone, with realistic interior renderings.

http://www.myasianvillage.com/

Also, they are adding a door on Atwater Street in place of one of the windows. I wonder if there will be room for outdoor tables.

Matt

Post Number: 1151
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Last time I checked, I never mentioned Mr. Pangborn's name once in my criticism. My comments were confined to how the structure was designed.

quote:

The restaurant world map? I think he means the parking structure world map.

Asian "Village" really is the coolest parking structure around.

quote:

Silly me, you never mentioned the design of the restaurant, which is a venture of Mr. Pangborn.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 2272
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Also, they are adding a door on Atwater Street in place of one of the windows. I wonder if there will be room for outdoor tables.

This, in my opinion, is a really good idea and will do a lot to remedy the design flaws.

quote:

Soon enough we will all be able to try "The Village" out for ourselves and formulate better reasons for our seemingly correct opinions. Then start a new thread all over again...

On this, we agree.

quote:

Silly me, you never mentioned the design of the restaurant, which is a venture of Mr. Pangborn.

Okay, Matt - let me get this straight.

You are arguing that because I feel the building was poorly designed, this is a personal and/or professional slight against Dominic Pangborn. Is that right?

Well, I suppose that depends. Did Mr. Pangborn design the building?

If he did then I suppose you could interpret my comments as a professional slight against him. However, I doubt that he was the one designed the building since, according the State of Michigan's on-line database, Mr. Pangborn is not a licensed architect.

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bc s_free/default.asp

I don't know who it was that designed the building. Quite frankly, however, whoever it was that designed the building does not change the quality (or lack thereof) of the design.

If you disagree with my personal opinion as it relates to the design of the Asian Village, you are welcome to post your own opinions about the place and explain your rationale behind them.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 5010
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not that it should matter at all, but since we're now really picky at nothing, here are some facts we need to get straight:

1. The proper name of the structure is "Beaubien Place". "Asian Village" is the name of the collective retail on the ground floor.

2. The architect is SmithGroup, the developer and owner of the parking structure being Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority. Pangborn is only developer of the ground floor "Asian Village" retail space.

3. Though GM leased considerable amounts of spots in the garage from the Port Authority, the structure was built primarily for parking for the soon-to-be started Port Authority Terminal nearby.

Deandub11
Username: Deandub11

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did asian village open in time for the auto show?

Scs100
Username: Scs100

Post Number: 202
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was down there earlier and didn't see anyone so I assume not. But I'm not positive.

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2003
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 5:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adding a door to Atwater Street makes all the sense in the world. I could not believe that this was not a consideration during the initial construction. Then again, maybe this was in the plans all along.

Kiki
Username: Kiki

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It didnt open in time for the Auto show. I work downtown in the ren cen & I park in the open lot east of this structure. I have to say that for the time available for lunch... I probably wont go very often. The ren ctr is a pain in the ass to exit and enter. You either have the winter garden exit (which is a 7-10 min walk from my tower)... or you have the huge stairs and the long walk around the block.

Anyone else work in the Ren Ctr? What do you think?

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 11:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did this thing open yet, or what?

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1254
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did this thing close yet, or what?

(I give it three years, max))

Warrenite84
Username: Warrenite84

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 9:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looks a lot like a place my wife and I was looking into visiting in New York City last year.
It was near Times Square called Ruby Foo's. It was sleek and modern with dark woods, and a deep red/ gold color scheme.
brguestrestaurants
They also had extensive sushi and dim sum selections.

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1522
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 9:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I talked to someone working at the Pangborn design shop in the Wintergarden yesterday, and she said that Asian Village would be opening sometime in March.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.