Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Butcher's Inn update « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 4574
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Received this email, after long last:
quote:

Well the day has finally arrived! We have our license and we are stocking the coolers this week. We will begin serving alcohol this Friday 1/19 at 7am.

You and a guest are coordially invited to our private Grand Opening party this Friday 1/19 night from 6pm to 9pm. Complimentary hors'doeuvres and cash bar.

Thank you for hanging in there with us for this long ordeal but now the good times are just beginning and we would like you to be a part of it.

Please RSVP via email by this Wednesday noon so that we can make certain to have enough on hand. If you can't make it to this party p[lease stop by some other time and say hi.

We will begin extending our hours over the next month so please check out the website for those announcements. www.butchersinn.com

Yay!! Finally I can have a Bloody Mary there again with my breakfast.

Detroitduo
Username: Detroitduo

Post Number: 791
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I LOVE that place! I am glad to hear this, because I loooove a good bloody mary with brunch!

Wash_man
Username: Wash_man

Post Number: 292
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is there a cat in the kitchen in the "after" pictures on their website? Yuck.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1305
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To kill the mice?

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 225
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the kitty in the kitchen is fine with me.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That days lunch special?

Dds
Username: Dds

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 4:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same owners?

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 4576
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 4:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nope, that's why the liquor license took over a year.

Don's a good guy and obviously patient.

Dds
Username: Dds

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, let's hope he took over the Bloody Mary recipe at least.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.