Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Online Survey - New Professional Housing on Woodward « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 480
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 3:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got this in my WSU email Inbox...

We are conducting a survey about new apartments for professionals on Woodward and would like to get your input.

This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete. This survey is strictly for research purposes only; please be assured that your individual answers will be kept completely confidential and there will be no sales follow-up. To ensure confidentiality, an independent marketing research firm has been asked to conduct the survey and analyze the results.

We hope you'll take a few minutes to complete this brief on-line survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=987772483150

You can get to the survey by clicking on the above link or by copying the entire URL into your browser.

Thank you in advance for your participation. Your opinion is very important to us.

Nabelah Ghareeb
Associate VP Business and Auxiliary Operations

(Message edited by thejesus on January 21, 2007)

Ha_asfan
Username: Ha_asfan

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ran through the survery and saw the least creative interesting space this side od macomb mall

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bumping this since the link wasn't working for most of Sunday but it appears to be working now...

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't think that survey was that bad. In fact, I thought that it was pretty original. I liked it, and it is a good idea to find out how interested people are in a potential project. I am reverse bumping this...

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Woodward Street"? I expected more from Wayne State. The apartment layout looked good, but I wish they would make it a taller building.

Amy_p
Username: Amy_p

Post Number: 753
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will the next person who takes this grab a shot of the layout to post so we don't completely skew the survey results by all going to check it out? ("Woodward Street"---I'm so sure.)

Arcas
Username: Arcas

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe the photos posted by Tabletop at the bottom of the "WSU's South Village" (1-18-07) thread are the same as from the survey.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.