Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Michael Rotondi Lecture « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Stephenvb
Username: Stephenvb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't seen much posted about this lecture originally taking place this evening at the UDM School of Architecture. In case you were planning on attending, it has been postponed until January 31st.

Stephenvb

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a reminder that the rescheduled lecture is happening this evening.

I saw him speak at UM a few years ago after his recent split from Morphosis. I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say this time around. I'm planning on posting some thoughts after the lecture.

Event listing information at Critical Detroit. UDM has updated their main page only.

Stephenvb

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The lecture last night was heavily attended by students from LTU, obviously UDM, and several architects. If you interested, I've posted my thoughts on the lecture and some of the projects presented at Critical Detroit.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.