Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » The Michaelangelo of Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Metaldoctor
Username: Metaldoctor

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please pay homage to a great Detroit.

http://www.venturesmith.com/ch esney/chesney.htm

I stand corrected, thank you.

Ordinary
Username: Ordinary

Post Number: 129
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metaldoctor, you are a true gentleman. I knew what you meant.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3673
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of our Michaelangelo's of the past has certainly been Corrado Parducci.

Karl
Username: Karl

Post Number: 6326
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There must be something wrong with his pic, or he has the world's biggest hand.

Histeric
Username: Histeric

Post Number: 774
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 8:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having shook those hands when I picked up the mold for the model of Father Kern, I can assure you that the picture is true. My hands disappeared.

Metaldoctor
Username: Metaldoctor

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The price of freedom’- Life size bronze sculpture m, a dying soldier in the arms of a angel, the helmet strap barely looped over the index finger, to show the fragility of life. Having had taste of war, I put my own on the dog tags, location near Ann Arbor

The holocaust- my most prestigious sculpture on the night of the dedication , the neo-Nazi party drove inform the south side of Chicago and sprayed the sculpture form head to foot . Four day later I was flown in to clean it up. It is located in Kokie, Illinois, the home of some 6 thousand Jews, who were rescued from the concentration camps in Germany.

Fireman memorial- My largest sculpture at 12 feet at Roscommon Michigan. Completed in 1980.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.