Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » People's Outfitting demo pix? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 314
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went up to the seventh floor of One Kennedy Square today (girlfriend works for Redeco, the company that built it) to take some pictures of the People's Outfitting Co. building before it's completely gone. Looks like another week or two as the front is nearly completely gone.
Does anyone want to see them? I'm not a pro fotog, but the vantage point was kinda neat.

Rbdetsport
Username: Rbdetsport

Post Number: 230
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 10:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course we do!

Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

K, I'll have to try to figure out how to make them big enough image wise but small enough file-size wise to get 'em on here. Might not be till tomorrow.

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 5146
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you have an online photo album? With how this forum is set up, it's be better to simply link us to that online photo album, if that's the case.

Warrenite84
Username: Warrenite84

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 2:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try flickr.com. I've been happy with how the site manages my photos. It's not too difficult to set up, but takes some time to upload your photos.

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1426
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 2:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just posted a pix in the Book Cadillac thread. Missed this one, sorry.
https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/78124.html?1172205154

Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 320
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 2:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All right. I started a photobucket account. I just pray this works for everyone.
Lots of good closeup shots of the mayhem, but a disclaimer: I am not a professional photographer. :-)
There also is an album of some other shots from above including some lovely closeups of the Penobscot.

Let me know if this works:
http://s152.photobucket.com/al bums/s164/rhymeswithrawk/

Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 323
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did that link work for everyone?

Dnvn522
Username: Dnvn522

Post Number: 191
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.