Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Best Happy Hours in Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Happy Hours in Detroit: Come with it folks!

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 156
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jumbo's....it's always Happy Hour there. Either that or Spectadia. oh wait, that's in the burbs.

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 275
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know this also.
I stumbled across Proof on a Monday night once. Thay have 1/2 off Martini's and Apps from 6-midnight every Monday. You really can't find that anywhere else around the Detroit area but please prove me wrong.

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back in the 80's they really used to put on the dog for happy hour. At that time they were really enforcing discount drink laws, but they had huge buffet spreads. As a college student @ WSU it was wonderful. I can recall spending a good deal of time at Strohaus, where we would drink and eat for free while doing homework/ study groups.

Dannaroo
Username: Dannaroo

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitplanner, if you can "recall" the happy hour, was it really all that good?

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd never get drunk at em, I was only a kid! That would be a good way of getting my @$$ tossed out of the bar!

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pics?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.