Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Lakeside Trailer Court??? Alter rd. South of Jefferson « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anybody hear anything on the trailer park at the foot of Alter rd? I had a trailer there, we all got evicted 4 years ago. Since then, all the trailers are gone and nothing has been done!

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 1987
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out the lengthy Hall of Fame megathread on this subject: https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/6790/36342.html?11721705 08

Ron_saad
Username: Ron_saad

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

your not Kathy O'neill are you

Conman
Username: Conman

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would bet that someone will start building homes on the site before too long. Prime piece of lakefront land.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 2507
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 5:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitting vacant. Tons of wasted space on the water down there. Whoever owns it should hold out for a high-rise development on that great location on the point.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1749
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not kathy o neil

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not kathy o neil

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, I am not Kathy O'neil

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2004
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And I am not Kathy O'Neil!

Gtat44
Username: Gtat44

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not Kathy O'Neal either, although I remember that Billy Sims was rumored to be buying that land as well as some surrounding that in the early 90's. Prior to his bankruptcy stuff in Texas.

Ladyinabag
Username: Ladyinabag

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not Kathy O'Neill either.

Saintme
Username: Saintme

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What if I was Kathy O'Neil?

Stromberg2
Username: Stromberg2

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who's Kathy O'Neil?

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 233
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kathy O'neil is that cute little red haired girl.

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 752
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charlie Brown's girlfriend?

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes!

Ron_saad
Username: Ron_saad

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are.
Do you have a sister.

Fareastsider
Username: Fareastsider

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always found it funny that right where LAke Saint Clair starts is where The Grosse Pointes border is. I always wondered what Detroit would have done with a bit of lake frontage. You never think of lake views in Detroit but where that trailer court is you have a view of the lake. I am surprised nothing has been done with that land. Lake Saint Clair is often an ignored resource of this region. I may sound a bit crazy but I think Detroit has a big recreational potential with all of our water frontage in the region. Most of our water front is privately owned hiding it from the public and visitors. I think good progress has been made on the Detroit River and here to the east we need to pay attention.

Kathinozarks

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha ha Ron,

I do not have a sister, although I always wanted one!

Mom used to visit in the park and said she and another girl used to walk around while the adults visited and they would be flirted with by the patients in the Marine Hospital. She loved it! She was, like, 12 or so.

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

when I was a real youngster, we would ride from whitter.wayburn with my cousin to the foot of alter to fish all day...would drive my mom nuts....5 am to 5pm...one time and yes we were sober, we saw angel fish swimming near the surface of the canal...some one must of threw them out...it was such a strange sight. Those days we would ride our bikes all over eastside to go fishing .

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.